Award-winning Nollywood actress, Ini Edo has evaluated her journey so far in the movie-making craft.
While recounting the many circumstances that culminated in her eventual success as a Nollywood movie star, the pretty screen diva revealed that though Jim Iyke enjoys bullying her, she has enjoyed every moment working with him.
“Sober reflection of how far God has brought me. I was just a young girl who loved to act, never envisaged my passion would bring me this far.
“The journey, the trials, failures, mistakes, tribulations gave me the consistency and the staying power (still becoming).
“Allow yourself grow through the process, instant success is not sustainable. Follow your passion and not the trend in choosing a career. Be patient and be teachable, keep your head down and allow your work speak for you because pride goes before a fall.
“Above all, I pray for the understanding and wisdom to manage that which is given to us as the ultimate gift.
“The Cat - the movie Muna Obekwe of blessed memories was always a delight working with him and of course my big bro Jim Iyke, who always enjoyed bullying me till date. Well, now I’m a grown woman,” she said.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Tiwa Savage rents entire cinema for son to watch 'The Lion King'
- Language not a barrier in music – FRA! band
- Why we were not allowed to meet Akufo-Addo - Dark Suburb explains
- People want Miss Ghana queens to look like slay queens - Inna Patty
- Video: I’m not ugly, my mirror doesn’t tell me so - Miss Ghana 2019
- 2019 Golden Movie Awards: Full list of nominees released
- 5 honours, 26 competitive awards to be given out at 2019 Golden Movie Awards
- New video alert! - Rocky Dawuni premieres 'Elevation'
- Video: Shatta Wale explains why he is king
- Panafest International Expo launched in UK
- Too many music talents hypnotised by Afrobeat popularity - David Bolton bemoans
- Video: My music was getting bigger – Ohemaa Mercy explains why she quit teaching
- Video: Funny Face claims police assault during movie shoot
- Cardi B rape accusations resurfaces
- Regent University student wins 2019 edition of 'Live Inside Win the Ride'