Nothing says modern monogamy like turning down a twerker on Instagram Live.
DJ Khaled’s loyalty to wife Nicole Tuck was put to the test this weekend when he invited one woman to join his Instagram Live in a one-on-one chat — but she wasn’t looking to talk.
“Oh s - - t, no no don’t do that,” Khaled — whose real name is Khaled Mohamed Khaled — tells the scantily clad woman as she begins twerking in front of her camera and telling him she “has to get the water.”
“I got love and everything I’m saying like, I got a family and everything … talk to me normal, talk to me normal, don’t do that,” Khaled, 44, pleaded, shielding his eyes as the woman begins pouring water onto her butt.
“I can’t, I can’t, I can’t,” he said repeatedly.
Khaled then posted a recording of the clip to Instagram with a caption begging his fans to be “respectful,” of his non-single status.
“I have love for everyone please take it easy when I’m on fan luv ig luv. Again I have love for everyone please lets be respectful nothing but love BLESS UP!” Khaled commented in a post, which has racked up over 4.3 million views since being posted Sunday night.
“Come on woman where is your self respect,” commented supermodel Naomi Campbell.
“This girl thought she was on ‘Quarantine Radio,’ ” musician Stefflon Don chimed in.
In addition to hosting the accidentally X-rated Instagram appearance, Khaled has also stayed busy in quarantine growing out his hair, and is now desperately in need of a barber. “I will get haircut I will figure it out soon,” Khaled wrote on Instagram in mid-April with a picture of himself well-groomed pre-pandemic, and his unkempt current style.
The “Wild Thoughts,” artist and Tuck, 44, have long been partners, and welcomed their second child in January. During an acceptance speech at the 2020 Grammys, Khaled shared that the pair had named their new son Aalam — which means “world” in Arabic.
- Four charged for violating restrictions on public gathering at Christ Embassy ‘Pneumatica Night’
- NSMQ 2021: PRESEC beats Achimota, Chemu and Odorgonno SHS to be crowned Regional Champions
- Police secures restraining order against #FixTheCountry protest on May 9
- Akufo-Addo accepts Kissi Agyebeng’s nomination as Special Prosecutor, seeks Parliamentary approval
- What is the big deal? – Brigitte Dzogbenuku on WGHS refusing to let students fast
- Our job is to fix problems; we are fixing them – Bawumia
- Dominic Ayine questions independence of judiciary following Supreme Court’s adjudication of 2020 election petition
- #FixTheCountry: We’ll use the courts to set aside order against May 9 protest – Economic Fighters League
- Ghana takes delivery of 350,000 doses of Covid-19 vaccines
- GSE gives 4 firms time to submit 2020 financial statements
Chinese rocket set to crash back to Earth at unknown location
More than 50 killed in fight over water resources in Central Asia
Oldest human burial in Africa found – A child laid to rest with pillow 78,000 years ago
He blocked me just a day after we had sex – Lady recounts
Feuding factions in Osu chieftaincy dispute smoke peace pipe after decades of unresolved conflict
Eden Hazard apologises to Real Madrid fans for laughing with Chelsea players
Legon Cities deny Bashir Hayford’s dismissal rumors
Mahama Ayariga acquitted, Opuni ordered to open his defence
GPL: Four games to lookout for on matchday 23
Fix our road or we’ll fix it ourselves with your revenue – Darisalam youth to Central Gonja District Assembly
Chief allegedly orders for school to be demolished for his palace at Adumasa
Government declares Thursday, May 13, as public holiday to mark Eid-ul-Fitr
Prince Philip’s cause of death has been confirmed
Child shoots three at school, police say
Ban on drumming and noise-making in Accra commences May 10, ends June 10