Nothing says modern monogamy like turning down a twerker on Instagram Live.
DJ Khaled’s loyalty to wife Nicole Tuck was put to the test this weekend when he invited one woman to join his Instagram Live in a one-on-one chat — but she wasn’t looking to talk.
“Oh s - - t, no no don’t do that,” Khaled — whose real name is Khaled Mohamed Khaled — tells the scantily clad woman as she begins twerking in front of her camera and telling him she “has to get the water.”
“I got love and everything I’m saying like, I got a family and everything … talk to me normal, talk to me normal, don’t do that,” Khaled, 44, pleaded, shielding his eyes as the woman begins pouring water onto her butt.
“I can’t, I can’t, I can’t,” he said repeatedly.
Khaled then posted a recording of the clip to Instagram with a caption begging his fans to be “respectful,” of his non-single status.
“I have love for everyone please take it easy when I’m on fan luv ig luv. Again I have love for everyone please lets be respectful nothing but love BLESS UP!” Khaled commented in a post, which has racked up over 4.3 million views since being posted Sunday night.
“Come on woman where is your self respect,” commented supermodel Naomi Campbell.
“This girl thought she was on ‘Quarantine Radio,’ ” musician Stefflon Don chimed in.
In addition to hosting the accidentally X-rated Instagram appearance, Khaled has also stayed busy in quarantine growing out his hair, and is now desperately in need of a barber. “I will get haircut I will figure it out soon,” Khaled wrote on Instagram in mid-April with a picture of himself well-groomed pre-pandemic, and his unkempt current style.
The “Wild Thoughts,” artist and Tuck, 44, have long been partners, and welcomed their second child in January. During an acceptance speech at the 2020 Grammys, Khaled shared that the pair had named their new son Aalam — which means “world” in Arabic.
- Woman ordered to refund $80k after she refuses to marry man who paid her fees
- Suspected food poisoning: 5 die after eating waakye
- Patience Ozokwor explains why she didn’t remarry after husband’s death
- Government reaches deal with Securities Industry Association to sign up for Domestic Debt Exchange
- Ghanaian students on government scholarship stranded in UK over delayed stipend
- Court orders for pregnancy test of woman convicted in ¢50k theft before sentence
- 4 persons injured in ghastly accident on Accra-Kumasi Highway
- Full Report: Technical Committee on exclusion of individual bondholders from Debt Exchange Programme
- Classroom Mothers: Schoolgirl donating blood discovers she’s 3 months pregnant
- Individual bondholders petition Togbe Afede over Domestic Debt Exchange Programme
- Ghana’s reserves ended 2022 at 2.7 months of import cover; but trade surplus hits $2.75bn
- IMF presses Ghana to stop borrowing from its central bank
- Cedi depreciated by 19.1% to dollar in January 2023 – BoG
- A Google employee of 11 years and his wife shell-shocked over retrenchment
- Ghana’s public debt stood at ¢575.7bn in November 2022 – BoG
- There is a need for proper accountability of climate change funds – Dr Segtub
- Playback: Joy Prime’s BMPS Show: Is flirting disrespectful to your partner?
- What if Muntaka is appointed party’s campaign manager – NDC Executive Member on Minority leadership shake-up
- #SomethingWickedAwards live on Hitz FM
- Climate change funds should be used more for adaptation and mitigation efforts – Penplusbytes
- 1 suspect arrested in Krofrom gang attack
- Only 1 person died from suspected food poisoning at Oyibi – FDA
- UMB launches 2 new life insurance products with SIC Life
- Gang burns down six-bedroom house in reprisal attack at Krofrom
- 7 shot dead at Jerusalem synagogue