Late rap star Nipsey Hussle, actor Michael B. Jordan and DJ Khaled are among the 38 honourees set to have their names included in iconic the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
The Walk of Fame Class of 2022 includes Hollywood’s biggest names from motion pictures, television, recording, radio, live theatre and sports entertainment.
The recipients were chosen by the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce’s Walk of Fame selection panel.
“The Panel did an amazing job choosing these very talented people. We can’t wait to see each honoree’s reaction as they realize that they are becoming a part of Hollywood’s history with the unveiling of their star on the world’s most famous walkway,” the chair of the Walk of Fame selection panel, Ellen K, said.
Officials have said no dates have yet been scheduled for the induction ceremonies.
Those who have been listed for a star have a two year deadline to set up their induction ceremony, which is typically announced 10 days before it takes place.
See below for the full list of members of the Hollywood Walk of Fame Class of 2022
Francis Ford Coppola
Michael B. Jordan
Carrie Fisher (posthumous)
Tracee Ellis Ross
Black Eyed Peas
George E. Clinton Jr.
Los Huracanes Del Norte
Ermias “Nipsey Hussle” Asghedom (posthumous)
LIVE THEATRE/LIVE PERFORMANCE:
Marilyn McCoo & Billy Davis, Jr.
- Woman ordered to refund $80k after she refuses to marry man who paid her fees
- Suspected food poisoning: 5 die after eating waakye
- Patience Ozokwor explains why she didn’t remarry after husband’s death
- Government reaches deal with Securities Industry Association to sign up for Domestic Debt Exchange
- Ghanaian students on government scholarship stranded in UK over delayed stipend
- Court orders for pregnancy test of woman convicted in ¢50k theft before sentence
- 4 persons injured in ghastly accident on Accra-Kumasi Highway
- Full Report: Technical Committee on exclusion of individual bondholders from Debt Exchange Programme
- Classroom Mothers: Schoolgirl donating blood discovers she’s 3 months pregnant
- Individual bondholders petition Togbe Afede over Domestic Debt Exchange Programme
- Ghana’s reserves ended 2022 at 2.7 months of import cover; but trade surplus hits $2.75bn
- IMF presses Ghana to stop borrowing from its central bank
- Cedi depreciated by 19.1% to dollar in January 2023 – BoG
- A Google employee of 11 years and his wife shell-shocked over retrenchment
- Ghana’s public debt stood at ¢575.7bn in November 2022 – BoG
- There is a need for proper accountability of climate change funds – Dr Segtub
- Playback: Joy Prime’s BMPS Show: Is flirting disrespectful to your partner?
- What if Muntaka is appointed party’s campaign manager – NDC Executive Member on Minority leadership shake-up
- #SomethingWickedAwards live on Hitz FM
- Climate change funds should be used more for adaptation and mitigation efforts – Penplusbytes
- 1 suspect arrested in Krofrom gang attack
- Only 1 person died from suspected food poisoning at Oyibi – FDA
- UMB launches 2 new life insurance products with SIC Life
- Gang burns down six-bedroom house in reprisal attack at Krofrom
- 7 shot dead at Jerusalem synagogue