Celebrity stylist Richard Brown popularly known as Oseb has said it takes “bold people to understand his fashion sense.”
In an interview with Luv FM’s Anita Kumah on Showbiz Xtra, explained that he ‘fashion is madness ‘ as he has come to understand after attending a fashion school adding that Ghanaians do not understand the craft hence their complaints about his fashion sense.
According to Osebo, the viral photo of him wearing a Scottish skirt with a t-shirt is a popular outfit in Nigeria, where people are currently wearing skirts to copy his style is one example.
His recent photo is trending on social media with people referring to it as ‘Dear Sir/ Madam’’.
“I stayed in Italy and other countries, so I am learning and appreciating their fashion sense. Fashion is style and style is what you do with it. To add elegance to your dressing, you can combine colors or add other features such as feathers,” he added.
He believes it’s only a matter of time Ghanaians will learn to appreciate his style.
“I have quite a number of people asking for my Scottish skirt and other attires of mine, sales are booming and I have run out of stock. All this is an effort to promote my Zaraman brand and to drive my company,” he pointed out.
The viral ‘Dear Sir/ Madam skirt’ is being sold at Ghc 500, and can be worn to any event aside offices.
When asked whether he would allow his children to dress in a similar manner, Osebo said “if they feel they want to adopt my style as they grow older, so be it.”
- Ablakwa kicks court writ on the ground upon service by bailiff
- Rev Kusi Boateng injuncts Ablakwa from further publications on him
- Growing list of companies ordered by GRA to pay back-taxes
- Rev Victor Kusi Boateng sues Ablakwa for defamation
- GOIL attributes drop in diesel price to Gold for Oil barter deal
- I’ve instructed my lawyers to act on Rev Kusi Boateng’s injunction against me – Ablakwa
- Check out Akufo-Addo’s reaction as Black Sherif performs for him
- Diana Hamilton reveals why she won’t talk about National Cathedral
- Ex-policeman gets death penalty for lawyer’s murder
- Jihadists may have infiltrated Bawku – Upper East Regional Minister
- Musk found not guilty of fraud over Tesla tweet
- Man shot by police was cleaning out – family
- Number of staff suing Twitter ‘goes up daily’ – lawyer
- Nursing and Midwifery institutes prioritising theory over practical skills – Oncologist
- I started smoking at the age of 11 – Musician OJ Blaq reveals
- Ebenezer Kojo Kum resigns as Chieftaincy Minister
- President Akufo-Addo accepts Chieftaincy Minister’s resignation
- Livestream: One-on-one with Seth Terkper on PM Express
- I did national service in Aliu Mahama’s office despite being NDC member – Sam George
- Flora Tissue grants renowned actor Fred Amugi’s 74th birthday wish
- I’m unable to confirm whether 1st gold for oil consignment was paid in cash – Deputy BoG Governor
- I’ll later explain my comment about people who watch movies for long hours – Yaw Dabo
- University of Ghana VC must go – Concerned students demand
- Groundworks underway for construction of modern film studios in Ghana, West Africa – Idris Elba
- GRA withdraws $672m back-tax demand from MTN Group