The Ambassador of France to Ghana, Anne Sophie Avé, has selected young Ghanaian talent manager Daniel Boifio Junior, also known as DBJ, as her personal manager.
In a tweet shared on her Twitter account on Monday, January 31, the Ambassador congratulated DBJ on his new position and also showed gratitude for his unwavering support over the past months.
She tweeted, “Congratulations@DBJ_gh.” I have been so lucky to have you by my side for months. Now your talent and intelligence are official.”
DBJ retweeted his appreciation and acceptance, “Thank you Ambassador, you’ve won the hearts of many Ghanaians.” The most gifted and talented Ambassador. Let’s do this.”
DBJ, through his mentor, Bola Ray, has been working with the Ambassador on some of her personal projects.
Speaking about his recent milestone, he said, “I will be playing an advisory role for her Excellency, and also be a bridge between her and the people that could help in expanding her horizons as someone who’s interested in exploring culture.”
He added, “I will also be managing her interests and tying them to experiences that she can have that will help her get a better understanding of the Ghanaian culture so Ghanaians can see themselves in her and she can see herself in Ghanaians.”
DBJ’s focus as a personal manager is to make her brand bigger than what it is already. “I will try and help her figure out ways in which she can use her influence and status to support Ghanaians because that’s what she’s interested in.”
- Woman ordered to refund $80k after she refuses to marry man who paid her fees
- Suspected food poisoning: 5 die after eating waakye
- Haruna Iddrisu disclaims posts on Facebook, Twitter handles purported to be his
- Government reaches deal with Securities Industry Association to sign up for Domestic Debt Exchange
- Court orders for pregnancy test of woman convicted in ¢50k theft before sentence
- Debt Exchange Programme: Jubilee House, EMT against inclusion of individual bondholders – Bright Simons
- Patience Ozokwor explains why she didn’t remarry after husband’s death
- DDE could be a positive turning point for Ghana – Alhassan Andani
- Full Report: Technical Committee on exclusion of individual bondholders from Debt Exchange Programme
- Ghanaian students on government scholarship stranded in UK over delayed stipend
- There is a need for proper accountability of climate change funds – Dr Segtub
- Livestream: Joy Prime’s BMPS Show: Is flirting disrespectful to your partner?
- What if Muntaka is appointed party’s campaign manager – NDC Executive Member on Minority leadership shake-up
- #SomethingWickedAwards live on Hitz FM
- Climate change funds should be used more for adaptation and mitigation efforts – Penplusbytes
- 1 suspect arrested in Krofrom gang attack
- Only 1 person died from suspected food poisoning at Oyibi – FDA
- UMB launches 2 new life insurance products with SIC Life
- Gang burns down six-bedroom house in reprisal attack at Krofrom
- 7 shot dead at Jerusalem synagogue
- We need to continue pressing for information – Prof Gadzekpo urges public
- Proposals for selecting leaders of NDC Minority Caucus was ignored – Haruna Iddrisu
- Lack of affirmative action cause of lopsided nature of Parliament – Prof. Audrey Sitsofe Gadzekpo
- I can’t wait to get started – Antoine Semenyo after completing Bournemouth move
- Lynx Entertainment signees ‘BDSM’ thrill patrons at Coming Soon EP release party