During her stay in Ghana, the French Ambassador, Anne Sophie Avé, has had a significant impact, especially in the entertainment sector.
So, when a send-off party was held in her honour, players in the entertainment industry showed up in their numbers to celebrate her.
The event came off on Friday at Kwarleyz Residence in Accra.
John Dumelo, Stonebwoy, MzVee, Clemento Suarez, Kalsoume Sinare, Mr Drew, Rocky Dawuni, Kuami Eugene and Bola Ray are some of the celebrities that attended the party.
Also, businessman Cheddar, Salma Mumin, Keche, KiDi, Lasmid, Francis Sosu Xavier and many others were present to say goodbye to the ambassador.
In some videos shared on social media, Madam Avé while she addressed the crowd.
Mr Drew, Stonebwoy and Kuami Eugene also performed at the event.
Meanwhile, on Sunday, she went on Instagram live to interact with her followers and bid them farewell.
- T-bills, individual bond holders exempted from Domestic Debt Exchange – Ofori-Atta
- We’ll not accept Ofori-Atta’s debt restructuring – Minority
- Bright Simons: Ghana begins its dance with creditors
- Debt Exchange Programme is key requirement for IMF deal – Ofori-Atta
- Playback: Ofori-Atta launches Domestic Debt Exchange amid financial crisis
- Residents of Agbeve unhappy with dredging activities on Volta River by foreign vessel
- Proposed debt exchange programme will bring some confidence into economy – Dr. Addison
- How individual mistakes cost Black Stars a round of 16 World Cup slot
- There was no approach from Ghana to play for Black Stars – Danny Welbeck
- Increment in VAT is inappropriate at this time – Ghana Chamber of Commerce CEO
- NGO wants government to reduce prices of goods to encourage charity work
- Adding value to agric will create more jobs for youth – Obuasi MCE
- Our aides are not our spokespersons – Visually impaired tells public
- ‘Gobɛ’ is not food for the poor; it’s expensive these days’ – Fameye
- Facial recognition metric app saved NSS GH₵112m – Executive Director
- SOS Children’s Villages holds STEM exhibition fair for schools in Juaben
- Take up farming seriously instead of leaving it to the aged – Paramount Chief urges youth
- Mandela Washington Fellows tackle Climate Change through Sustainable Agricultural Practices
- Rotary Club of Ho donates ICT lab to deprived Dodome Avexa Basic School
- 5th Colloquium of International Geoscience Programme underway at University of Ghana
- Journalists urged to change societal perception about persons with disabilities
- Labour unions kick against any ‘haircut’ on pension funds of workers
- Parliament does not have the guts to sack any Minister – ACEPA’s Rasheed Draman
- IHME Scientists advocate for research funding to combat bacterial pathogens deaths in Ghana
- Winner of Joy FM Family Pop Quiz Mini-Series jets off to Singapore