Actor and comedian, Funny Face, has shared a video of himself dancing with his colleague Kalybos.
Posting the video on his Instagram page, the embattled comedian said the video is from a movie which was shot last year and aimed at bringing Ghana and Nigeria together.
It was directed by actor and producer Mike Ezuruonye, he added.
In the video, Funny Face was seen twerking hard in front of some people including Mike Ezuruonye.
He later joined Kalybos on the other side to jam together to a Ghanaian song whilst the others looked on.
This video comes after the Funny Face had called Kalyboss for betraying him on a number of occassions.
Though the video is an old one, some fans, reacting to it, calling on Funny Face to mend any issue he has with Kalybos and move on.
View this post on Instagram
New GHANA 🇬🇭 NIGERIA 🇳🇬 movie about to shake the world ..shot last year 🔥🇬🇭🏅🇳🇬🏅🏅🧊.. Ghana 🇬🇭 Nigeria is bringing Africa closer dan ever through dis movie .. directed by @mikeezu .. @funnyfansofficial this is da movie I was Jackie’s husband .. I kissed her rough rough .. even if am going to urinate koraa “ I will say baby .. urinating kiss 💋 😀💃🤴😍🙇🙏 .. Chalie mike @mikeezu we have to shoot part two of dis movie in India 🇮🇳 .. I will kiss Jackie Appiah Taya !! 😀🙏🇬🇭 KASOA VANDAMME “ EI GO OVER YOU “
- We were never consulted on NDC Parliamentary leadership reshuffle – Muntaka Mubarak
- Minority Leadership reshuffle an affront to dignity of NDC Caucus – Dr. Dominic Ayine
- Financial crisis has affected my GH¢106k investment – Agyinasare
- Tullow Oil challenges GRA over $300m tax imposition
- ‘I’ve had frank conversations with Haruna Iddrisu’ – Ato Forson reveals
- NDC national executives to meet Minority Caucus over reshuffle
- Stonebwoy thanks Asamoah Gyan for paying for his surgery 7 years ago
- Debt Exchange Programme: Government reaches agreement with Ghana Insurers Association
- Consultations are not mandatory – Dr. Spio-Garbrah on change in Minority leadership
- Haruna Iddrisu, Muntaka Mubarak still leaders of Minority Caucus – Cletus Avoka
- Debt Exchange Programme: Jubilee House, EMT against inclusion of individual bondholders – Bright Simons
- National Labour Commission directs CETAG to call off strike
- Pope Francis appoints Rev Fr Samuel Nkuah-Boateng as Bishop of Wiawso Diocese
- Court threatens to strike out case against Agradaa
- Asiedu Nketia leads party delegation to attend Mahama-led lecture in UK
- George Ferguson Laing: Why the looming water crisis may be a glimmer of hope for climate awareness
- Change in Minority Leadership: Rescind decision – Dr Amoako Baah tells NDC national executive
- The Story of Prophet Elisha: Case Study of Apprenticeship for Ghana – Part Two
- Elon Musk denies Twitter use hurts Tesla as sales soar
- Haruna Iddrisu disclaims posts on Facebook, Twitter handles purported to be his
- Africa Business Dialogues: Bawumia proposes focus on 3 broad areas for AfCFTA success
- Playback: PM Express Business edition discuss Debt Exchange Programme with Alhassan Andani
- Change in Minority Leadership: We cannot refuse to recognise the lawful decision – Kofi Adams
- B.A. Mensah: Ghana moves from Petrodollar to Petrogold
- MEASURES project puts Accra under spotlight for sustainable energy strategy development