The Ghana Amputee team have been invited by England Amputee Football Association to take part in a three-nation-friendly tournament ahead of the 2022 World Cup.
The Black Challenge will join England’s Amputee team and Poland’s Amputee team for the competition which is scheduled to be played at the Reaseheath College Park, Cheshire.
England is looking to engage Ghana, the champions of the African Amputee Nations Cup and Poland between 29th -31st July 2022.
The Tri-Nation tournament will prepare the participating teams, England, Ghana, and Polish Amputee Team, ahead of the 2022 Amputee World Cup to be staged in Turkey.
The invitation serves as a good opportunity for the Ghana Amputee Football Team, who will soon begin a tour to France and Belgium and play the United States Amputee Football Team in a friendly this September 2022.
- Entrance exam saga: Your desire to be a lawyer doesn’t mean you have to become one – GBA President
- Organisers of ‘Aduru wo so’ walk caution Nana B against suspending Alan Kyerematen
- U20 Women’s World Cup: Ghana play Japan today in likely do-or-die mission
- Labianca case: GRA dissociates itself from Col. Damoah’s comments against Special Prosecutor
- List of Special Prosecutor’s ongoing investigations into alleged corruption
- Former Ashanti Regional Minister, Samuel Nuamah is dead
- GLC barring re-marking justified, argument against directive only emotional – GBA President
- Adorye’s statement is a mockery; we must condemn it – Farouk Aliu Mahama
- NPP flagbearership race: ‘The grassroots are yearning for Alan Kyerematen’ – Hopeson Adorye
- Sam George and wife renew vows after 10 years of marriage
Prices of petroleum products to go up 5.5% – COPEC
FC Samartex set to sign Gabriel Bonnah on two-year deal
Kotoko beat Panthers FC in pre-season freindly
Pharm.D house officers to halt housemanship on August 29 over clearance delays, salaries
This electricity tarrif is for hairdressers and vulcanisers – PURC boss on 27.15% increment
Sack Ofori-Atta, Agyemang Manu, Afriyie-Akoto – Kufuor Foundation CEO tells Akufo-Addo
Labianca case: ‘We’ll deal with anyone found culpable’ – GRA
Reduce number of ministers to 40 and save ¢6bn each year – IMANI Africa to government
Full text: Utility tariff increments announced by PURC
Free SHS: ‘Allow parents who are capable of paying to do so’ – Presbyterian Church to government
ECG begins repair works on transformers in Yilo and Manya Krobo municipalities
Electricity, water tariffs increased by 27.15%, 21.55% respectively; effective September 1
We’re committed to making Ghana safer – IGP reiterates as he receives new motorbikes
Let’s meet on stage – Mummy Dolarz challenges Big Ivy
Afrochella co-founder steps down following sexual harassment allegations