FIFA and CAF technical instructor, Ben Kouffie believes the CAF ‘B’ Equivalence Coaching Course will be of greater benefits to Ghana coaches.
The Ghana Football Association is organizing a five-day Confederation of African Football ‘B’ Equivalence Coaching Course for local trainers next month at the Ghanaman Soccer Center of Excellence; Prampram. This course is designed for coaches who have ten years experience and a proven track record.
In an interview with Joy Sports, Mr Kuoffie stated that, these coaches stand a chance of greater benefits in enrolling in this course.
“Because they are old certificated coaches, they are not going to take part in the license C examination which will propel them straight for the license A”. He told Joy Sports
He added that, instead of enrolling this course for 14 days these coaches will be doing it for five days because of their engagements as national team coaches and premier club’s coaches.
The course is expected to begin on the 15th December 2011 to 20th December 2011.
- Police arrest 40 suspected criminals at Kasoa in Wednesday morning swoop
- Election 2020: It is absolutely preposterous to think NDC didn’t collate its results – Afriyie Ankrah
- Mark Okraku Mantey appointed Deputy Minister-designate for Tourism, Arts and Culture
- ‘I find myself in a very enviable position’ – Hassan Tampuli on ministerial appointment
- 5 Ghanaians arrested in Dubai for smuggling weed; one jailed for 10 years
- Headmaster found hanging dead from a tree behind his house in Techiman
- Suspect who slit throat of girlfriend in Ho remanded in police custody
- Power providers can’t guarantee consistency with ‘dumsor’ timetable – Energy Analyst
- Kumasi traders call on ECG to extend ‘dumsor’ timetable to Ashanti region
- Hyundai, KIA to establish assembly plants in Ghana in 2022
SSNIT OBS scandal: State sues Ernest Thompson, 4 others again
Vicky Wireko: Invasion at ring road central – Is making Accra cleanest in jeopardy?
Operations Vanguard arrest 4 illegal miners
Kofi Adu Domfeh: Kumasi, a Garden City failing to groom its green spaces
Akatsi South District worried over low patronage of malaria vaccine
Ghana takes steps to prevent escalation of boundary disputes with Togo
Malaria cases in Akatsi South on the decline
Suspend prospecting activities in all forest reserves – Lands Minister directs
John McCarthy Afful
Black man fatally shot by police in his car as he was served with search warrant
Empower women to become entrepreneurs
Muslimah Foundation holds maiden dialogue on Muslim women empowerment
Military, police officers and others partake in clean up exercise in Accra
Lack of public trust, confidence stalled Agyapa Mineral Royalties agreement – Steve Manteaw
Nakeeyat The Poet, Abrantie ff and Mikki Osei Berko set as ambassadors for Heleh Checc 2021 May Day Charity Health Walk