Seventeen more persons who got infected with the Covid-19, have recovered, according to the latest update by the Ghana Health Service (GHS).
This puts the number of persons who have recovered from the deadly virus at 229 from the previous 212.
Unfortunately, one more person has died making it 18, the number of persons who have died after contracting the Covid-19.
The national tally has seen a jump of 95 cases as the current update indicates that, 2,169 people have tested positive for the coronavirus against the previous figure of 2,074.
Regions with a rise in cases include the Greater Accra, which has seen an increase of 57 cases raising its tally to 1,852.
The Ashanti Region’s case count is now 117 with the Eastern Region recording 17 new cases sending its total to 87 and the Western North Region which now has four cases.
- Anti-LGBT bill bans sex in its entirety – Barker-Vormawor
- GAUS ranks penis deformity as most common congenital abnormality in Ghana
- Playback: Kojo Oppong Nkrumah hands over medical theatre to Brenase
- Ohemaa Mercy recounts ‘hide and seek game’ with landlord over GH¢15 rent
- Swedru Magistrate Court convicts 7 for impersonation in 2020 WASSCE
- Anti-LGBT bill absurdly written – Barker-Vormawor
- 10 ways to say ‘I love you’ without actually saying it
- Homosexuality is not a fundamental human right – Sam George
- Today’s front pages: Friday, July 23, 2021
- Sidney Tehoda: COP Dr George Akuffo Dampare welcome but
Soldier shoots motorcyclist at East Legon
Don’t lynch anyone accused of witchcraft – Chief of Kusawgu Traditional area urges
MP for Sissala escapes unhurt after alleged attack
Police intensify probe into mysterious death of Chief Inspector
Defence Minister to be queried on journalist, family’s safety
Chief Justice urges auctioneers to uphold integrity of profession
NGOs, CSOs join All-Africa Students Union against child labour
Joe Mettle releases 6th album The Experience
How Takoradi became the hub for creating the first ever African-made table tennis table
Journalists accompanying Minister on tour involved in accident
Anti-LGBT bill far-reaching – Martin Kpebu
Put emotions aside and protect proper human sexual rights – Sam George
Pochettino signs contract extension with Paris St-Germain
Tokyo 2020: Olympics officially start as Naomi Osaka lights flame
Which Olympians have won the most medals?