Food vending App, Oyenii has been listed amongst the 5 best food delivery Apps in Ghana.
The underdog which started operations this year is listed side-by-side international brands like Bolt Food, Uber eats, Glovo and Jumia Foods as the best 5 online food delivery apps in the country.
The listing was done by Geek Tech Africa to evaluate the impact of these online food delivery Apps on Ghana’s economy.
Unlike the other brands, Oyenii is a fully owned Ghanaian brand operating in the Foodtech industry which specializes in providing healthy and nutritious indigenous Ghanaian food like Hausa Koko, Oblayo, Oatmeal, Wheat porridge Ekuegbemi etc through the app. All these meals come with accompaniments like Akara, Koose, Puff Puff (boflot), Wheat & White Bread, Egg & Chili and many more. There are also taste boosters like Honey, Brown & White Sugar, Peanuts etc and freebies like mints to make your breakfast complete.
It is also gathered that lunch and special meal services will soon be available on the Oyenii app.
These delicious Ghanaian meals can be ordered on the Oyenii app which is available on Google Play Store and Apple’s App Store.
The app allows customers to buy meals for friends, family, or colleagues and allows others to pay for meals remotely using digital channels like mobile money and bank cards.
Oyenii’s corporate services are available for institutions and event organizers as well as regular staff meals, and also nutrition consultancy for customers and corporate institutions.
The Oyenii app, locally developed and managed, allows users to select and order their preferred breakfast pack starting with as low as ¢10.
All payments are made digitally on the app, and the food is delivered to customers at no extra fee, and the app enables users to track the delivery riders live.
- Prof. Stephen Adei partners Chirano Gold Mines to roll out Innovative Literacy Program for local communities
- Democracy comes with rights and responsibilities – Enam Akoetey chides #OccupyJulorbiHouse organisers
- Dr UN Award incredibly stupid; I can’t believe I fell for that nonsense – D-Black
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Police apologise to public inconvenienced during protest
- GPL Week 2: Eric Bosomtwi stunner buries Kotoko in Bibiani
- Rwanda suspends coach for Black Queens are “like men” comment after 7-0 demolition
- Must it take you 2 years to publish alleged $1m bribery audio? – Barker-Vormawor’s integrity questioned
- Cecilia Dapaah case: Asking Special Prosecutor to quit over ‘frustrations’ wrong – Domelevo
- Cecilia Dapaah case: Current Assets Declaration Law is a joke – Domelovo
- Africa World Airlines marks 11th anniversary with exciting passenger rewards and expansion drive
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Roads blocked as protesters march towards Jubilee House
- Cedi remains relatively stable since February 2023; Y-T-D depreciation to dollar stands at 22.5%
- LaLiga: Barcelona beat Celta Vigo after dramatic comeback
- Premier League: Calvert-Lewin helps Everton end winless start against Brentford
- Premier League: Ten-man Man City beat Nottingham Forest despite Rodri red card