Veteran broadcaster, Oheneyere Gifty Anti, celebrated her 50th birthday in grand style at her GDA Concept premises at Kokomlemle in Accra.
The event was graced by many dignitaries such as Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) Afia Tenge, Prophet Kofi Oduro; National Democratic Congress’ Obuobia Darko-Opoku; filmmaker Nana Adwoa Awindor; private legal practitioner, Joyce Bawah Mogtari and the broadcaster’s husband, chief of Akwamu Adumasa, Nana Ansah Kwao IV.
The list continues with the Ghana Muslim Mission; some traditional dignitaries; members of the clergy and some staff of The Multimedia Group, friends and relatives, as well as members of the media fraternity.
Speaking at the star-studded ceremony, Nana Ansah Kwao IV, described his wife, who is a senior journalist as his teacher, guide, lover, wife, institution and pillar who taught him well to be a better man.
“I couldn’t wish my wife anything more than good health and long life. She has stood by me in good and worse times and I pray for God’s blessings on her life,” he said.
The birthday celebrant also took to the stage to formally launch two of her three books which give insight into her journey to becoming the outstanding personality she is.
She wants people to learn from her life and also seek inspiration to carry forward their ambitions in life.
The birthday ended with men of God raining blessings on her life through prayers.
- Asking Domelevo to proceed on leave unconstitutional – Supreme Court
- Prof Gyampo slams Akufo-Addo over presidency’s request for CVs of senior EC officials
- Supreme Court strikes out law that allowed government to impose restrictions during Covid-19 pandemic
- Prof. Ama Ata Aidoo passes on aged 81
- Essipong: The Decaying Sports Stadium
- Fire burns shops at Madina-Ritz junction again
- Petrol, diesel prices to stay same; LPG to go down 5% – IES
- Gomoa Okyereko accident: Man narrates how his family of 6 survived horrific crash
- Abedi Pele watches Jordan Ayew face off with Andre Ayew at Selhurst Park
- Resign and concentrate on your health; Ahanta West needs development – NDC tells Kojo Kum
- Kwame Nkrumah Circle: A memorial of honour or dishonour?
- Virginia Palmer inaugurates USAID rehabilitated House of Chiefs Office in Upper East Region
- The painful medical conditions that make sex almost impossible
- Sergio Busquets names 2 players who could replace him at Barcelona
- Why you might struggle with relationships after being single for a while
- Actor Al Pacino, 83, expecting baby with 29-year-old girlfriend
- Sanitary pad taxation: School girls anticipate positive response from Health Ministry
- Accra International Book Festival commiserates with family of Ama Ata Aidoo
- AngloGold incident: 79 illegal miners out of underground mine
- British Vogue’s editor-in-chief, Edward Enninful opens up about fearful childhood
- Edinam Djaton scribes: Let’s try operation feed yourself!
- 10 non-sexual ways to save your relationship from dying out
- King Faisal’s dismissed protest: Fear of God stopped me from attacking GFA DC with gun – Grusah
- Why people choose mismatched partners and 4 ways to make it work for you
- Matthew Opoku Prempeh didn’t celebrate his birthday in Monaco; ignore ‘unintelligent postulations’ – Spokesperson