Gigkits has won the the Best Events Lighting Design Company in Ghana award for the second time at the just ended 2020 Ghana Event Industry Awards.
The event was organized by the Event Vendors Association of Ghana in Accra. The awards programme is organized annually with the aim of empowering and rewarding events stakeholders who have shown exemplary work within the year.
Established in 2014, Gigkits boasts of exceptional designing and producing spectacular technical setups for corporate and private parties, weddings, and conferences. Its key corporate principles are customer satisfaction, innovation, and passion.
In his acceptance speech, the Director of Business Innovations and Growth, Nana Kwame Adu-Gyamfi, was grateful to clients for their trust in the company.
“We have grown to become the pacesetters of event lighting in Ghana because our clients gave us the opportunity to offer our services,” he said.
Mr Adu-Gyamfi indicated that with the massive investments in technology, modern equipment and regular training for its staff, Gigkits is ready to translate client dreams into a lighting reality.
Some events which Gigkits has lighted include; #Kency2020 wedding, African Leadership Network Conference, 2019 (ALNC), Citi Fm’s MOGO Awards 2018 and 2019, GoTV Launch, Send-off party for the Vodafone CEO in 2019, and the Ghana Gold Expo.
Gigkits is active on all social media platforms as @gigkits and can also be contacted via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Many still unable to buy ECG credit
- Photos: Actor ‘Waakye’, laid to rest
- Indonesia: At least 174 dead in football stadium crush
- ECG system challenges an internal attack, initiate investigations – Sam George to government
- Adwoa Smart cries at Prince Yawson’s funeral
- “We’re building a thriving tourism economy in Ghana” – Akufo-Addo
- Chiefs, DCEs, others to blame for worsening galamsey situation – Lands Minister
- Marrying an older man meant I became a widow at 34
- Manchester City beat Manchester United in nine goal thriller
- SSNIT, other companies shut down Bawku office over security concerns
- Veteran actor Ekow Blankson has passed on
- 3 members enough for Black Stars Management Committee – Fred Pappoe
- Ibrahim Mahama wins EMY Africa Man of The Year
- Performance wrap of Ghanaian players abroad over the weekend
- Towards sustainable development of Africa’s upstream market…A Tullow Oil perspective
- Peg dollar for duty payments at least quarterly – GUTA to government
- National Security arrests Imam for having links to jihadist group
- Hearts of Oak appoints David Ocloo as assistant coach
- Be circumspect in your coverage of conflict – NMC tells radio stations in Bawku
- Thomas Partey scores stunning goal in Arsenal win over Tottenham
- CalBank commissions new ICT Lab for SDA Schools in Koforidua
- Sustainability requirements shouldn’t be a ruse to block our cocoa and coffee – Oppong Nkrumah
- CAF re-opens bids for AFCON 2025
- GCR affirms Ecobank Ghana rating A+, outlook stable
- Bright Simons: GNPC fails in bogus defense of Genser sweetheart deal