Budding Ghanaian-Liberian gospel musician, Melody Bowier, has released a new song.
The track dubbed ‘Around The Clock’ was dropped on Sunday, June 26, 2022.
It is a piece directed at amplifying God’s goodness and protection of his children as depicted in Isaiah 60:11.
On the back of this, the budding artiste believes angels are on assignment to secure your life, property, children and anything that matters to you around the clock, hence the title.
The lyrics visualiser is currently available on YouTube.
Around the Clock comes after her previous single, Good Feeling which came out back in December last year.
The song is already gaining traction within the music landscape in Ghana.
Melody Bowier is a talented singer with a wide scope ranging from R&B, Afrobeat, Blues, Jazz, and Rock, among others.
She is passionate about sharing her musical gift with the rest of the world and is hoping to touch more lives through the Word in the process.
The songwriter is currently affiliated with Black Genius Entertainment.
- MP for Kumawu, Philip Basoah is dead
- ‘Why approve the man who caused me such pain?’ Sam George questions Minority MP colleagues
- Gold Mafia: Gold smuggler sneaks $40 million worth of gold out of Ghana every month
- Speaker slams Kamala Harris’ take on LGBTQ+ in Ghana, calls out Akufo-Addo
- Sights and sounds: Akufo-Addo hosts Kamala Harris at banquet
- Black Stars: 5 things we learned from the two games against Angola
- Treason trial: Court demands death certificate of Dr Mac-Palm
- ‘It was too big a risk to start him’- Hughton on Thomas Partey against Angola
- Playback: Kamala Harris addressed Ghanaians from Black Star Square
- 9-year-old Fotocopy makes history with two concerts in a day
- Students have still not reported to school despite free SHS – Ashanti Region GES
- We have a very good candidate in Dr. Duffour – Fritz Bafour
- Division One: Heart of Lions extend Zone 3 lead to 15 points
- Kejetia market fire: Traders warned to desist from forceful opening of shops
- Armed police officers and soldiers clash in Accra central as traders run for their lives
- DBG to introduce guarantee product this year – Deputy CEO reveals
- U-23 AFCON 2023Q: Ghana seals qualification with victory over Algeria
- US donates laptops to Legal Aid Commission
- Moving Health donates tricycle ambulances to 5 outlandish communities
- Rapper Edem meets Swizz Beatz, Paul Eckstein in Los Angeles
- I owe Ghana for contributing to my success – Basketmouth
- NPP directs party flags to fly at half-mast to mourn Philip Basoah
- Highlights of #SportsZone on JoyPrime: Monday, March 27, 2023
- ECG disconnects 3 blocks at Osu Police Barracks over power theft
- Radio presenter recounts stealing church money to buy heroin, cocaine