Hollard Ghana with subsidiaries, Hollard Insurance and Hollard Life Assurance has announced that June’s edition of H.Insured: All About Insurance Webinar Series dubbed, “Is Insuretech the future of insurance,” will be moderated by Managing Director of Hollard Insurance, Daniel Boi Addo.
The webinar is slated for Thursday, June 24 at 4 pm via Zoom.
On the panel speaking to the MD about how insuretech is disrupting the industry, are Alfred Kisseadu, Chief Strategist, RedPear Communications, developers of AI solutions; Fred Frimpong, Head of Financial Services, at ecommerce giant, Jumia Ghana, and Sheila Wristberg, Managing Director, of top insurance brokers, iRisk Management Limited.
Speaking on June’s theme, the Group Head of Marketing and Corporate Affairs at Hollard Ghana, Cynthia Ofori-Dwumfuo, said the topic comes at the right time.
“This month’s discussion is relevant to the times. The consumption of technology coupled with on-demand consumer trends is changing the practice of insurance. It’s about time industry players sat back to look at things from a wider perspective, ultimately proposing a way forward for a typically conservative industry.
“With Hollard Insurance MD, Daniel Boi Addo moderating, we’ve brought together experts working in technology, e-commerce and insurance. Attendees are guaranteed an insightful discussion.”.
“Our goal as an insurance group, is to help Ghanaians secure their future by making sound financial decisions. This aligns with our purpose to enable more people to create and secure a better future through financial literacy programs like our H.Insured webinar series. We welcome all to join in the session on Thursday.”, she added.
Interested participants should visit Hollard Insurance and Hollard Life pages on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and Hollard Ghana on LinkedIn for information on how to register or join directly via Zoom Webinar ID 95097238012.
- Peter Nanfuri’s name will be written in gold in Ghana’s history – Akufo-Addo eulogizes former IGP
- Social media reacts to Bawumia’s ‘One student, One laptop’ announcement
- Supreme Court dismisses land ownership claim by Teshie family
- Playback: Akufo-Addo addressed Ghanaians on Covid-19, IMF
- ‘This too has passed’ – Akufo-Addo on Covid-19 pandemic
- Independent Power Producers reject government bid to restructure $1.58bn debt
- Stop insulting citizens if you want to be president again – Nana Akomea tells Mahama
- IMF bailout won’t immediately end Ghana’s difficulties – Akufo-Addo
- Legon Cities drag Hearts of Oak into relegation dogfight
- Independent Power Producers threaten to cut power supply by June 30
- Congestion at Ho Teaching Hospital emergency unit hindering service delivery
- Tourist boat sinks on Lake Maggiore killing four – reports
- Cattle and sheep easier to control than Nigerians – Buhari
- MASLOC supports complementary education agency in Yendi with logistics
- KGL Foundation, Ho Teaching Hospital join hands to save lives through blood donation drive
- Ukraine war: Fresh attacks on Kyiv after intense drone barrage
- Ghana Journalists Association inaugurates functional committees
- Nigeria swears in new president Bola Tinubu
- Until we receive our monies; we won’t cook – school feeding caterers
- Chelsea appoint Mauricio Pochettino as new head coach
- Strike still in force amid talks with government – JUSAG insists
- I either stay objective on Sarkodie issues or go silent – Kobby Kyei
- NPP flagbearership race: Supporters pick form for Dr Afriyie Akoto
- Yamoah Cadman wraps up 2023 NCAA-II outdoor season as All-American, other Ghanaians impress
- UBA Ghana shares its rich culture on Africa Day