Reggae Dancehall artiste, Ras Kuuku, says he will be surprised if his new album dubbed 3 3 & 1, is not nominated in next year’s Vodafone Ghana Music Awards ‘Album of the Year’ category.
According to the controversial musician, the songs on the album are “masterpieces”, and have what it takes to be nominated.
“If I don’t see this album in the Album of the Year category next year, I will be shocked,” he said on Hitz FM.
The one-time VGMA Reggae/Dancehall Artiste of the Year is optimistic that his latest album will do well on the market.
In an interview with Andy Dosty on Daybreak Hitz, Ras Kuuku spent time with the show’s pundits to review the album.
The album features artistes like Fameye, Kuami Eugene, Y-Pee, and others who brought their A-game to the songs they collaborated on.
Kojo Kurankye, aka Ras Kuuku was born on 23 July, 1984 in Accra, Ghana by Madam Afia Kesewaa and Mr. Asiamah.
He had his junior high school education at Dome D.A.J.H.S. He continued his secondary education at Nungua PRESEC where he served as Entertainment Prefect.
The 3, 3 & 1 album is his third studio album which comes after the release of his second studio album dubbed Kuntunkununku.
Kuntunkununku which means ‘The Heaviest’ is an 18-track album that features Samini, Stonebwoy, MzVee, and more.
- Debt Exchange: 8 banks highly exposed to government bonds, may be hit hardest – Report
- Minority loses censure motion to dismiss Ofori-Atta
- Playback: Parliament determines Ken Ofori-Atta’s fate
- Cedi strengthens further against dollar; $1 now ¢13
- 2023 Budget: 4 key areas that received less allocation than National Cathedral
- Ofori-Atta’s censure motion: Our side didn’t take sitting allowances – Ablakwa
- Driver’s mate killed, 2 in critical condition in gory accident at Gomoa Dominase
- Kalybos and I will have a child together if we are still single in 2 years – Ahuofe Patri
- ‘Ajax is getting too small for Mohammed Kudus’ – Inaki Williams
- Censure motion: Majority MPs walk out as Minority members cast vote
- Debt Exchange Programme: BoG urges banks to participate, announces relief packages
- Electronic Tax Clearance Certificate to ensure transparency in taxation – GRA
- Central Tongu MP pledges to support Mafi Anfoe youth to construct bungalow for teachers
- Expect prices of books to increase – GNAAP to schools and parents
- UG Parliament: Majority Caucus petitions Speaker over academic, residential fees increment
- Typhoid vaccine should complement WASH – Dr. Nsiah Asare
- You have to be a fisherman’s girlfriend to purchase his catch – Fish processors
- Censure motions are serious parliamentary business – Abu Jinapor
- KiDi to collaborate with Bollywood star on new track
- Suspension of road toll collection was not done legally – Sulemana Briamah
- Ghanaian adults prefer religious and traditional justice systems to formal one – GSS
- Improving rural education: A teacher is giving hope to pupils of Nkwantapong D/A Primary School
- Kumawood actor Okomfo Kolege tearfully announces wife’s burial date
- I am not prepared to fail – Prof. Addai-Mensah tells union executives at KATH
- Playback: PM Express business edition discuss market confidence risk and debt restructuring programme