You need this necessary information before making up your mind about dating them or staying away.
One of the keys to happiness in your next relationship is in getting as much information about who you are going to date before agreeing to it.
Now, this is the little problem this situation poses: you would need to get most of the relevant information, whether good or bad from the potential partner.
But because people rarely paint themselves in a bad light or truly express their weaknesses and shortcomings, it is likely that they may not reveal all of their own true f**k-ups, and will instead choose to speak only about the other person’s failings.
So as to get as much information as can be gotten, one thing to do is to ask about former relationships and exes.
By asking the following sex-related questions below, you could notice toxic patterns and also indirectly get more information that’d help make up your mind whether you want to really commit to that guy or not.
It could make a lot of difference for you to ask if their breakups were mutual, calm, and respectful or if they were super toxic and angry breakups.
The answers you get here could reveal to you the level of pettiness and quarrelsomeness your partner is capable of if things ever go south between you and him.
Also, it is important to note patterns and not wave them away. The signs are always there. You just need to pay enough attention to notice them.
The signs are always there. You just need to pay enough attention to notice them.
By asking this question, you could become aware of some things they don’t like, which they may have omitted or forgotten to mention to you.
It could also be a way to know if you’re about to date someone who complains about everything that goes wrong, or if they’re the type to overlook things.
Is he or she still friends with those exes? By asking this, you could find out early enough if those former loves have moved on or if they are still stuck on them.
Ask if that ex is dating someone new or if they’re married already. Are they in the country or have they moved abroad?
In an age where some girl could be dating your man even though he’s no longer dating her, where some man may still be dating your girl even though she is no longer with them, the question is really, really important.
If he or she had heartbroken, there’s a chance that that baggage will affect your current relationship.
Of course, no one readily admits this. But it doesn’t hurt to ask and hopefully create an honest conversation, know whether or not to stick or twist. so that you can set up new rules and boundaries for the budding relationship.
It may also be good to ask questions about any cheating that happened to them. If he or she had their heartbroken, there’s a chance that that baggage will affect your current relationship.
For example, people who have been played, heartbroken, and emotionally defrauded could [understandably] have trust issues and it is something you’ll need to address before agreeing to date them.
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Organisers of demonstrations must respect the law – Gary Nimako
- Ghana is in a leadership crisis; African leaders lack consciousness – Prof Adu-Gyamfi
- NPP flagbearer race: Bawumia suspends campaign over ongoing limited registration exercise
- Sharaf Mahama celebrates 26th birthday with donation and reading session with kids
- I’m not the 3rd richest man in Ghana – Dr Kwame Addo-Kufuor
- Desist from registering JHS 1 and 2 students for BECE – Public school heads warned
- Bob Menendez steps down as US Senate foreign relations chairman after indictment
- MohBad mourners teargassed at Nigeria’s Lekki toll gate after Lagos concert
- Ethiopian Prince Alemayehu’s lock of hair returned after 140 years in UK
- US senator Bob Menendez charged with bribery after wads of cash and gold bars found at home
- GPL 2023/24: Bofoakwa Tano score late to beat RTU at home
- Sudan war: Army chief Burhan claims he’s ready for peace talks
- Livestream: Newsfile discusses #OccupyJulorbiHouse protest and OSP-Cecilia saga
- Former Bantama MP, Okyem Aboagye dead
- Mahama Ayariga condemns killing of 9 in highway ambush at Pusiga