You need this necessary information before making up your mind about dating them or staying away.
One of the keys to happiness in your next relationship is in getting as much information about who you are going to date before agreeing to it.
Now, this is the little problem this situation poses: you would need to get most of the relevant information, whether good or bad from the potential partner.
But because people rarely paint themselves in a bad light or truly express their weaknesses and shortcomings, it is likely that they may not reveal all of their own true f**k-ups, and will instead choose to speak only about the other person’s failings.
So as to get as much information as can be gotten, one thing to do is to ask about former relationships and exes.
By asking the following sex-related questions below, you could notice toxic patterns and also indirectly get more information that’d help make up your mind whether you want to really commit to that guy or not.
It could make a lot of difference for you to ask if their breakups were mutual, calm, and respectful or if they were super toxic and angry breakups.
The answers you get here could reveal to you the level of pettiness and quarrelsomeness your partner is capable of if things ever go south between you and him.
Also, it is important to note patterns and not wave them away. The signs are always there. You just need to pay enough attention to notice them.
The signs are always there. You just need to pay enough attention to notice them.
By asking this question, you could become aware of some things they don’t like, which they may have omitted or forgotten to mention to you.
It could also be a way to know if you’re about to date someone who complains about everything that goes wrong, or if they’re the type to overlook things.
Is he or she still friends with those exes? By asking this, you could find out early enough if those former loves have moved on or if they are still stuck on them.
Ask if that ex is dating someone new or if they’re married already. Are they in the country or have they moved abroad?
In an age where some girl could be dating your man even though he’s no longer dating her, where some man may still be dating your girl even though she is no longer with them, the question is really, really important.
If he or she had heartbroken, there’s a chance that that baggage will affect your current relationship.
Of course, no one readily admits this. But it doesn’t hurt to ask and hopefully create an honest conversation, know whether or not to stick or twist. so that you can set up new rules and boundaries for the budding relationship.
It may also be good to ask questions about any cheating that happened to them. If he or she had their heartbroken, there’s a chance that that baggage will affect your current relationship.
For example, people who have been played, heartbroken, and emotionally defrauded could [understandably] have trust issues and it is something you’ll need to address before agreeing to date them.
- Social media reacts to KT Hammond’s criticism of youth who hooted at Akufo-Addo
- ‘I get only ¢47 as pension’ – Nkrumah’s bodyguard laments life after president’s death
- “Very frustrating” – Asamoah Gyan on Black Stars midfielders not passing to strikers
- Footage for Akufo-Addo’s tourism video was acquired legitimately from an agency – GTA on Kirani Ayat’s theft claims
- You can’t lead Ghana with your coconut heads – KT Hammond to those who booed Akufo-Addo
- “We shall also be blessed with Ghana Miracle” – Finance Minister speaks on economy recovery
- Finance Minister to announce 5-member committee as part of moves to protect financial system
- NDC dissociates itself from Akufo-Addo’s booing; says incident reflects mood of Ghanaians
- ‘They were cheering him’ – Okraku-Mantey on Akufo-Addo’s booing at Global Citizen Festival
- ‘I buy my own fuel’ – Deputy Tourism Minister
- Araba Opoku inspires hope, beauty and satisfaction from struggle in Whispers Down The Lane exhibition
- Roselyn Felli receives two nominations at NCA Awards 2022
- ‘Ghana is the No.1 tourism destination in West Africa’ – Deputy Minister of Tourism, Arts & Culture
- Fitch downgrade unfortunate, further depresses our bonds on international market – Ofori-Atta
- DBG signs UN Global Compact, pledges to abide by 10 principles for sustainable business and governance
- UTAG, 3 other university labour unions threaten to go on strike on October 5
- Liberia rice shortage causes panic-buying
- GTA boss names agency in copyright feud with Kirani Ayat, reveals how footage was obtained
- Livestream: PM Express discusses Black Stars’ poor performance and preparations for World Cup
- 2022/23 betPawa PL: Asante Kotoko beat Nsoatreman in outstanding matchday 1 fixture
- Podcast: Are Black Stars ready for Qatar after friendlies against Brazil and Nicaragua?
- Ghana will transition from fossil fuel to renewable energy by 2070 – Bawumia
- Petroleum downstream industry witnesses 41 percent growth in Ghana – NPA
- ‘Impugning the motives of Judges is actually undermining integrity of Judiciary’ – Judges and Magistrates Association
- Adopt climate change friendly technologies to boost agriculture in Ghana – Experts to farmers