Businesses are resorting to innovative strategies to stay in business especially, as the country’s economic squeeze persists.
One of such is Multi-Pro Private Limited, Producers of Indomie instant noodles. Last year in particular saw several businesses go down due to the power crisis, among other economic challenges.
Some businesses have therefore adopted cost-cutting measures while others have laid off workers to survive.
But Multi-Pro Private Limited, Producers of Indomie instant noodles, has chosen to rather motivate its clients to sell more by rewarding its best-sellers with vehicles and other electrical appliances.
Winner of the Mitsubishi Pajero SUV Mavis Debrah expressed her delight saying, it is the best moment in her life. She however, noted that she worked hard for it.
According to her, even though 2015 was a very difficult year economically, she was determined to meet the target given her by the company in order to win the car hence, the reward. “I have been working with Multi-Pro Private Limited for the past 10 years and I think it has paid off” she told JOY BUSINESS.
Gifty Gyamera who was rewarded with a Hyundai Elantra saloon car was full of joy and thanked Multi-Pro Private Limited for the reward.
In all 20 vehicles including a Mitsubishi and Hyundai SUVs, trucks and salon cars plus other items like home theatres, fridges and mobile phones were given to 100 distributors across the country.
Zonal Supervisor, Muntari Zibo told JOY BUSINESS the company has made it a point to share its profits with deserving distributors because they are the ones who drive the success of the business.
According to him, 2015 was not a very good year in terms of sales and patronage but the company has a culture that makes it stand by its customers even in times of difficulty.
“This is because if you don’t do that, it makes it pretty difficult for any investor to invest in your business. This gesture also sends a signal to all our stakeholders that our brand is a reliable brand that grows with its clients” he emphasized.
- Government to face difficult refinancing options in repaying maturing T-Bills – Report
- Ayew brothers dropped as Inaki Williams starts for Black Stars in Nicaragua clash
- 3rd-year Mechanical Engineering student tells story of how he begged for a plate of food
- Aisha Huang denied bail again as judge calls on judiciary to help save water bodies
- Fatawu Issahaku scores debut goal as Black Stars record narrow win over Nicaragua
- Luv News uncovers degradation of Tano Nimri Forest Reserve
- ‘Nicaragua won’t be as tough as Brazil’ – Otto Addo
- Pressure mounts on government to scrap SIM re-registration deadline
- Kirani Ayat calls out Akufo-Addo, Tourism Ministry after promo video featured shots from his ‘Guda’ visuals
- Samuel Boadu leaves Hearts of Oak by mutual termination
- Reach out, show love and compassion to the needy – KABAKA Foundation chairman
- Over 1000 children at Tepa enjoy free NHIS registration
- NDC dissociates itself from Akufo-Addo’s booing; says incident reflects mood of Ghanaians
- Four envoys present credentials to President Akufo-Addo
- We are receiving threats of contract termination – School Feeding Caterers
- IMF sounds alarm on UK tax cut plans
- Malawi’s John Chilembwe gets statue in London’s Trafalgar Square
- Medical and Dental Council’s directive only applies to students who are yet to graduate – Dr. Banyubala
- We provided opportunities for medical students from Ukraine to enroll in Ghanaian universities – Dr. Banyubala
- Galamsey takes over rice farms in Upper Denkyira East
- Claims GNPC is causing financial loss to the state in Genser deal misleading – Deputy Energy Minister
- The Council from 2017 had issues with medical training from certain parts of the world – Dr. Banyubala
- Police investigate drowning of Officer at Sefwi Amoaya
- Bui Power Authority committed to harnessing football talents within its enclave – Management
- Andre Ayew becomes Ghana’s joint most capped player alongside Asamoah Gyan