Father of award-winning gospel musician, Joe Mettle has revealed his favourite song on his son’s catalogue.
Emmanuel Mettle says his most preferred song among all of Joe Mettle’s compilation of songs is ‘Ɔnwanwani’.
This same song won Joe Mettle the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards ‘Artiste of the Year’ in 2017, breaking the jinx to become the first gospel artiste to win that award.
Speaking to Becky on the yet to be aired E-Vibes show this Saturday, Emmanuel Mettle did not hesitate to sing a few lines from the song.
Joseph Mettle, the uncle of Joe Mettle also revealed his favourite song as ‘Bo No Ni’.
According to Joseph Mettle, his nephew has excelled on his career path as a gospel musician because of his relationship with God.
“What helped him most is that he started with God, you see, if you know God, He will direct your footsteps.” He said.
Get more of these revelations on E-Vibes this Saturday at 8:30 am with a repeat on the same day at 2:00 pm.
Viewers will get the chance to catch a playback on Sundays at 10:00 am and 2:30 pm on Fridays.
Joe Mettle will not only talk about his dealings but also show viewers the environment and personalities that have influenced his career.
The E-Vibes show strives to evoke the nostalgia in Ghana’s celebrities through the setting of the interview; capturing their rise, the memories they made on their way to the top with the hope that their unique stories to help shape the younger generation.
- Social media users react to DSP Azugu’s alleged role in assault on Citi FM journalist
- ASEPA calls for the removal of GJA President, Affail Monney
- Don’t reduce our schools to ideological and religious fighting grounds – Akufo-Addo tells religious leaders
- Akufo-Addo and his NPP government are reducing Ghana to a police state – Haruna Iddrisu
- NSMQ 2021: Mfantsipim destroys Adisadel, University Practice and Assin State College to win Central Regional Championship
- We have not failed humanity by building prison infrastructure – Church of Pentecost
- Court adjourns Assin North MP’s case over hearing of applications
- Heavy downpour renders Damongo residents homeless
- CSIR wants recognition for research works
- Education Minister engages stakeholders of Christian Mission Schools over Wesley Girls’ brouhaha
Real Madrid win to keep title dream alive
GPL wrap: Kotoko extend gap at top after Olympics surrender lead
Liverpool boost top four hopes with win at Man Utd
Sancho and Haaland score doubles as Dortmund win German Cup
National Security Ministry to probe alleged assault on Citi FM journalists by security operatives
Government is committed to investing more in the youth – NYA Deputy CEO
NSMQ 2021: Tamale Islamic SHS denied ‘Eid-Trophy’ after Notre Dame SHS exited them at semis of Northern Zonal Championship
Don’t reduce our schools to ideological and religious fighting grounds – Akufo-Addo tells religious leaders
NSMQ 2021: Mfantsipim destroys Adisadel, University Practice and Assin State College to win Central Regional Championship
Full text: Speaker Alban Bagbin’s message on the occasion of Eid-ul-Fitr
Driver arraigned over expired insurance certificate
Motorists and commuters unhappy about bad condition of Tamale Industrial area-Nyohini road
Wonder Woman star faces criticism over post on Israel-Gaza violence
Nkwanta North residents fear possible re-emergence of guinea worm infestation
Disregard purported increase in transport fares – Road Transport Operators