The 2023 edition of the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards is slated for Saturday, May 6, 2023 at the Grand Arena.
Being the biggest music event on the entertainment calendar in Ghana, all music enthusiasts are keenly waiting to see the outcome of the awards.
While some will be at the venue to see the event live, millions of music patrons across the world will be monitoring via the internet.
Ghana’s most reliable source of entertainment news, Joy Entertainment, will be serving the public with up-to-the-minute updates of the event from the Accra International Conference Centre.
According to Philip Nai, the Head of Production at Joy Entertainment, “the VGMA is very crucial to Ghana’s entertainment industry and as a brand dedicated to the arts, the best we can do is to serve our audiences and follows the best way we can.”
Do log on to Joy FM, Hitz FM, Joy News and Joy Prime social media handles for exclusives from this year’s VGMAs.
Stories on the event will also be published on the biggest website in Ghana, myjoyonline.com.
Joy Entertainment, we are large and in charge.
- CIMG Customer Satisfaction Index: Only 5 banks scored above threshold of 98%
- Rumours of jostling for new NDC veep are needless distractions – Prof. Opoku-Agyeman
- Malta Guinness cleans Sakumono Beach as part of 2023 World Cleanup Day
- Russian Ambassador to Ghana speaks on current global geopolitical situation
- Government urged to partner private sector to drive ESG in organisations
- Musical chairs in banking sector as Abena Osei-Poku heads to Ecobank Ghana with UMB boss set to resign
- Music Review: M.anifest pays homage to 50 years of hip-hop with freestyle
- Kwahu-Nkwatia Nkosuohene receives peace ambassador award
- Ghana’s wake-up call to the 2023 SDG Summit: The urgent need to double-up efforts for Agenda 2030
- National anthem fills the air as police blocks #OccupyJulorbiHouse protestors again
- We truly voted for a dictator – Efia Odo on #OccupyJulorBiHouse arrests
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Celebrities should stop being cowards and show up – Efia Odo
- CWG Ghana launches 20th anniversary celebrations
- Why Kenya’s Eliud Kipchoge chose the Berlin Marathon to prepare for the Paris Olympics
- Vodafone Director calls on SMEs to seize opportunities at upcoming Business Runway event