Big Chef contestant, Regina Abila, emerged the best cook for the 5th week of the competition with the preparation of light soup.
With a combination of goat meat for flavour and dry fish for taste, Regina’s recipe could not go wrong.
Commenting on her ‘magical’ meal, the 13-year-old hinted she came prepared for the task and was excited everything went in her favour.
I made sure to simmer my food very well with local spices to make it delicious. I loved the judges’ reaction when they tasted my food and it proved I did not disappoint.
“I’m very excited because my meal was the judges’ favourite, I came prepared, believed in myself and I’ll definitely win this edition,” she said emphatically.
With excellent plating, hygiene and taste, the judges for the night, Chef Adepa and Rafiatu could not look any further than Regina’s direction.
Below are some photos from Week 5 of Joy Prime’s Chef Competition:
- My loss to Manny Pacquiao was deliberate – Joshua Clottey
- Kuami Eugene opens up about weight gain
- Photos: British actor Idris Elba visits Manhyia Palace
- Medical Doctor gets emotional on Joy FM over debt exchange
- 5 injured as Bibiani Zongo residents clash with Asante Gold Corporation security men
- IGP petitioned over death of gospel musician’s brother
- Government unlikely to pay ¢4.185bn 5-year bond maturing on February 6, 2022
- Security agencies in Bawku will bring situation under control – Deputy Defence Minister
- My greatest fear is to lose fame – Kuami Eugene
- Bawku conflict is being fed by politics – Vladimir Antwi-Danso
- Part of Atewa forest already destroyed by Bauxite exploration – A Rocha Ghana boss
- ICI implements remediation system to end child and forced labour in cocoa growing communities
- #BMPSonJoyPrime: My girlfriend going through my phone can end our relationship – Skinny
- T-bills auction: Government records 37.3% oversubscription; interest rates still high
- Black Stars’ Christian Atsu reportedly missing after earthquake in Turkey
- Individual Pension Bondholders picket at Finance Ministry to demand total exemption from DDEP
- Ghana to securitise $3.3bn in Central Bank loans
- Yul Edochie’s first wife threatens to sue actress over photoshopped image with Judy Austin
- Gold for oil deal will tackle occasional fuel price increases – NPA
- I peed blood after fighting Gutierez – Clottey
- Bessa Band clocks eleven and still ticking
- Manchester City accused of breaking financial rules by Premier League
- I made money from only two fights in my career – Joshua Clottey
- Betway extends sponsorship with GFA for Women’s Premier League
- I regret working with Kwame Asante – Joshua Clottey