Joyce Blessing is alleging that her estranged husband and former manager Dave Joy is trying to sabotage her career by holding out credentials to her social media handles.
In an interview with Peacefmonline, the Gospel Singer explained that her husband, herself and one other person had access to her original accounts.
However, she claimed that the credentials have been changed essentially locking her out of what is hers.
To move on from the drama, the Adam Nana hitmaker says she created a new account, Unbreakablejb1 on Instagram, but is having challenges because of her estranged husband’s actions.
“”…before i post on the new account, Dave Joy has already posted similar content on my old account…thus when i eventually do post my own content, it is regarded as an infringement on copyright,” she stated.
Joyce Blessing said the sabotage is affecting her state of mind and in extension the welfare of her three kids whom she is solely taking care of.
“…all my previous works (songs) were done with no binding contract with Dave Joy but i was to work with him for a certain number of years….anyone interacting with me on my old social media pages are not actually dealing with me but with Dave Joy,” she told Peacefmonline.
- I feared for my life so I lied about being an Ewe – Caleb Kudah
- Citi FM journalist gained access to National Security premises under false pretences – Chief Director
- Affail Monney apologises for alleging Caleb Kudah breached Code of Ethics
- Information Minister visits Citi FM over alleged assault on 2 of its journalists
- Dzata Cement denies claims of selling product at ¢30 per bag
- GPL wrap: Kotoko extend gap at top after Olympics surrender lead
- Ordering loophole allows students to eat for free at KFC for six months
- Zoe Abu-Baidoo declined our invitation – National Security defends ‘Rambo-style’ invasion of Citi FM premises
- Assin North MP’s case: Cape Coast High Court dismisses allegation of bias against presiding judge
- Caleb Kudah didn’t breach Code of Ethics – GJA General Secretary
Accounts of how some people are treated by National Security shocking – Samson Lardi
Stop showing local feature films on TV – Filmmakers told
NCCE sensitizes security services on constitutional obligations
Kwabre East MP commends Muslim for peaceful co-existence
Evangelist slapped with ¢100K fine, 25 white fowls, eggs over comments against Nungua Traditional Council
Mere apology cannot save GJA President this time around – ASEPA
Lack of external support hinders progress of ODF interventions in Ashanti Region
Woman attacked by wild antelope succumbs to death
Kojo Adaah: Is the Ghanaian politician under siege?
Complaints by aggrieved KATH staff have been resolved – Head of Surgery Directorate
Be firm in your stance to settle Dixcove dispute – Chieftaincy Minister urges Ahanta King
Ban use of mercury in small-scale mining – Asantehene
Citi FM petitions National Media Commission over assault on journalists
Millennial Street podcast takes on #FixTheCountry protests
I’ll deal with persons engaged in rosewood felling – Upper West Regional Minister