Musicians Kwabena Kwabena and Epixode have impressed many music lovers with the live Highlife rendition of the latter’s song.
The two performed Atia which was originally released as a Reggae song in June 2022.
Taking to Instagram, Epixode noted that he had so much fun reimagining the original Atia to give fans a soulful Highlife version of the song.
“I don’t know what you think but personally I think this is beautiful,” he wrote.
Meanwhile, on his Instagram page, Kwabena Kwabena shared the cover art for the song with the caption “amazing session with a great talent.”
Check out the original song below:
- Ayew brothers dropped as Inaki Williams starts for Black Stars in Nicaragua clash
- 3rd-year Mechanical Engineering student tells story of how he begged for a plate of food
- Player Ratings: Black Stars beat Nicaragua in Spain
- Fatawu Issahaku scores debut goal as Black Stars record narrow win over Nicaragua
- Social media reacts to KT Hammond’s criticism of youth who hooted at Akufo-Addo
- “Very frustrating” – Asamoah Gyan on Black Stars midfielders not passing to strikers
- Samuel Boadu leaves Hearts of Oak by mutual termination
- Galamsey takes over rice farms in Upper Denkyira East
- Danadams Pharmaceuticals CEO in court over alleged fraud and forgery
- NDC dissociates itself from Akufo-Addo’s booing; says incident reflects mood of Ghanaians
- Adopt cutting-edge technologies to manage risks – Dr. Ibn Chambas to insurers
- Full text: Ken Ofori-Atta’s statement on state of the economy
- Finance Minister to announce 5-member committee as part of moves to protect financial system
- ‘They were cheering him’ – Okraku-Mantey on Akufo-Addo’s booing at Global Citizen Festival
- Cocoa farmers threaten to ‘smuggle’ product to Ivory Coast if producing price is not increased
- There’s no need for media editorial on galamsey – Aisha Huang’s lawyer
- Fatawu Issahaku needs more precision with his shooting – Otto Addo
- Africa Movie Academy Awards: ‘Borga’ tops nomination list, ‘Road To My Father’s Compound’ lands 5 nods
- Lands Ministry begins reclamation of degraded galamsey sites – NAELP Coordinator
- Kirani Ayat responds to the Ghana Tourism Authority
- “Economy is gradually on upswing despite numerous shocks” – Finance Minister
- Credit purchase challenges with prepaid metres being fixed – ECG
- 17 OMCs failed to pay taxes – Auditor-General’s Report
- Government meets fiscal deficit target of 5.3% of GDP, current expenditure contained
- Homes flooded in Kumasi after hours of rain