Orca Deco, a major retailer of home products, officefurniture and outdoor accessories in Ghana has announced the opening of the “Get More at Orca”
“Orca Deco a one-stop-shop that provides virtually everything one would require for a home, office or outdoor space. It is our job to assist customers to make a more informed choice on their purchases which we back with décor advice and a free furniture delivery and assembly service within Accra and Kumasi,” says Orca’s Marketing Officer, Ms Catherine Biney.
The 2015 Campaign that will run through and after the 2015 Christmas.
There are over 50,000 products available in Orca Deco’s showrooms, making it distinct as the one-stop-shop for a diverse range of home, office and outdoor products. These products are all carefully selected from the world’s finest manufacturers and are averagely priced all year round to suit the customer’s needs.
The campaign is also being launched concurrently with a new service, the Orca Deco Business Solutions that offers corporate customers an extensive choice of quality and stylish products at very competitive prices.
While the “Get More at Orca” campaign is purposely crafted to drive attention to the fact that products in Orca Deco’s main showroom are tailored for every pocket in terms of pricing,
Orca is also using the opportunity to introduce two bespoke Italian furniture brands - Natuzzi Editions and Alf Italia - into the Ghanaian market.
Have your say
More Lifestyle Headlines
- USAID launches new neglected disease control program in West Africa
- This is why you should never share your passwords with your partner
- How many times a week should you run?
- Low-carb diets may work by boosting calorie burn
- Goodbye 'gluten-free'? Celiac disease vaccine may make it possible
- How to stop comparing your relationship to others
- Health Director orders killing of Keta stray dogs
- Take charge of your health with these easy tips
- 10 awkward money scenarios to avoid on a date
- 'Can I forgive him? – How I discovered my husband’s sex obsession'
- Men with these 10 traits make the strongest, most valuable partners
- Former BOST boss donates generator to Bibiani hospital
- Ofosu-Barko Foundation offers free medical screening in Amansie West
- Six ways social media negatively affects your mental health
- Can falling in love have an impact on your health?