Ghana’s biggest fashion event is set for its most exciting edition to date.
In just three years the event has managed to place itself as one of Africa’s leading and top fashion week – being the first to be executed twice a year alongside that of South Africa Week and it seems to only be getting bigger.
Accra Fashion Week is preparing for its next season, Summer Harmattan 2019 after concluding the March edition in the most classical fashion.
Get ready for another epic and exciting episode of Accra Fashion Week, as top Ghanaian brands prepare to bring you trending Summer Harmattan collection for the year of 2019.
Welcoming a host of foreigners from abroad to witness fashion by leading African brands such as Afre Anko, Bri Wireduah, Clatural Wear, Catherine L, Akinko Lifestyle, Avonsige, Fathia Creations, Clavon Leonard, Chivalrouz and much more.
The 2019 Summer Harmattan edition of Accra Fashion Week is dubbed the ‘Year of Return’ and will feature various designers from the diaspora, the event is set to hold from the October 2 to 6, 2019 and will release a jaw-dropping schedule in the next few months.
As Ghana’s leading fashion event, organisers believed it was only right to take heed of the Year of Return and embrace many Africans in the diaspora that are willing to make their connection to Africa this year.
Guests are warned to prepare themselves for a cultural revolution.
Have your say
More Lifestyle Headlines
- Conjoined twin girls separated after 50 hours of surgery
- Mona by Nehita: Lluxury jewelry line, launches in Ghana
- Abandoned hospital projects at Fomena, Kumawu to be completed this year - Minister
- Is it possible to stay sexually attracted to your spouse for life?
- Africa's largest solar powered project for a hospital commissioned at FOCOS Hospital
- Lady Adelaide Heward-Mills believes in privacy after marriage
- Esther Cobbah’s nuggets on how to deal with the unexpected in marriage
- Joy Beauty and Bridal Fair: Bespoke Ruby’s Bridal gowns at affordable prices
- 2019 Beauty and Bridal Fair:The most affordable price for your rings at The Nazarene
- 2019 Joy Beauty and Bridal Fair: 9Twenty5 bead accessories for your wedding
- Photos from Day 3 of Joy FM's Beauty and Bridal Fair
- 2019 Joy Beauty and Bridal Fair: Your events are incomplete without Homeda Kente
- 5 texting signals that mean they're only interested in sex
- Upper West records highest malaria cases and related deaths
- 12 Photos you missed from Adjetey Anang, Elom’s 12th anniversary