Audio By Carbonatix
Lola Young has told fans she is "doing OK now" after collapsing on stage during a performance in New York on Saturday.
The 24-year-old singer was performing at the All Things Go Festival when she appeared to drop her microphone and fall backwards.
The incident sparked concern from fans and other performers at the event.
In a statement posted on social media, Young reassured fans and thanked them for the supportive messages.
"Hi, for anyone who saw my set at All Things Go today, I am doing OK now," she wrote on Instagram.
"Thank you for all of your support, Lola."
Videos posted on social media of her performing Conceited from her second album, This Wasn't Meant For You Anyway, show her looking uncomfortable on stage, before collapsing backwards onto the ground.
Earlier in her set Young told the crowd she had "had a tricky couple of days" due to a "sensitive matter".
She added that "sometimes life throws you lemons" but you have to "make lemonade".
The south London singer had previously cancelled a performance at New Jersey's Prudential Centre on Friday.
Taking to the stage to perform after Young, rapper Doechii got the crowd to shout "we love you Lola" in a display of support.
Doechii called her "an incredibly talented artist" and pointed out she wasn't feeling well prior to her performance.

Lola Young is a former Brit School for Performing Arts and Technology student, a British performing and creative arts school that has notable musical alumni including Adele, Jessie J and Raye.
She shot to fame after the release of her 2024 hit song Messy, which peaked at number one in the United Kingdom, Australia, Belgium, Croatia, Ireland, and Israel.
The song was also incredibly popular with Gen Z and on the social media platform TikTok, raising the singer's international profile.
She became the youngest current British artist have a number one single since Dave in 2022, and the youngest British woman to score a chart-topper since Dua Lipa in 2017.
Young recently made an appearance at London Fashion Week, performing for the audience at the H&M at 180 Strand show.
No other performances have yet been cancelled following the incident on Saturday.
Latest Stories
-
GoldBod to fund rehabilitation of six water treatment plants affected by mining
3 minutes -
ORC challenges CSA cybersecurity sanction, says penalty was premature and procedurally unfair
5 minutes -
GoldBod to introduce gold traceability system by end of 2026 – Sammy Gyamfi
12 minutes -
Photos: Eleventh batch of Ghanaian evacuees arrive from South Africa
14 minutes -
GETFund explains mandate as EFPI expands partnerships to support Ghana’s education sector
19 minutes -
US$4.8bn SME financing gap exposes Ghana’s credit challenge — A call for swift implementation of open banking, open finance reforms
22 minutes -
Ghana is open to responsible mining, investment – Minerals Commission
28 minutes -
Driver busted with cocaine at Accra International Airport
30 minutes -
GoldBod to launch digital gold platform for Ghanaians, Africans
35 minutes -
NPP will reinstate Torkornoo when we return to power – Afenyo-Markin hints
37 minutes -
We’ll establish a Gold Village in Accra next year – Sammy Gyamfi
39 minutes -
Many Canadians are boycotting the US, so this is where they’re travelling instead
43 minutes -
Mining communities must be treated as development partners and economy shareholders – Sammy Gyamfi
48 minutes -
Nearly 9 metric tonnes gold refined locally this year – Sammy Gyamfi
48 minutes -
The world’s best countries for expats in 2026
52 minutes