The photos were to announce the arrival of a new member of his nuclear family.
The proud father, who was beside himself with joy, quoted part of the Bible and prayed for God’s blessings upon her.
Posting the photos, he wrote, “Help me welcome our latest addition to the Sosu family. The Bible says Children are a heritage from the Lord. Psalm 127:3. We receive her with love and pray for grace to train her in the way of the Lord.”
The new baby girl, the couple name Mia Gayra Ahenkan Sosu, is the couple’s fourth child.
The photos also captured her naming ceremony and christening held over the weekend.
“We pray she grows in the fear of God to serve her generation. Thanks to all those who supported us over the weekend during her naming ceremony and Christening,” he added.
- ECG’s IT department resisting checks and balance moves by MD – Kwadwo Poku
- Scores of residents displaced, others trapped as Weija, Oblogo and Tetegu flood
- Mankessim murder: We didn’t commit crime with mason; he only dug hole for burying a victim – Chief
- Watch Daddy Lumba break down his hit song ‘Yene Wo Sere Kwa’
- NSMQ 2022 launched; fixtures for preliminary stage released
- ‘I have unfinished business with Black Stars’ – Milovan Rajevac
- I am still receiving threats from people on social media – KiDi
- Exclusive photos: Hundreds rendered homeless at Ashalaja
- Kwesi Yankah: Dear Ace Ankomah, the Birim River is gone
- The viral lynching that was to end Nigeria’s mob justice
- Somalia drought: So weak from hunger she couldn’t bury her child
- Journalists urged to build regional cooperation in the fight against human trafficking
- Akufo-Addo won’t declare a state of emergency -Dr. Norman
- Our leaders are either complicit or incompetent – Ken Ashigbey on galamsey
- I’m not expecting much from Hearts of Oak in Africa because of inconsistency – Amankwa Mireku
- We’re long past the state of emergency – Kofi Bentil on galamsey
- Elon Musk Twitter deal back on in surprise U-turn
- Police on manhunt for man flogging toddler in viral video
- I’m a record-breaker, but they hate to project it – Zahara says of critics
- I am grateful to Asantehene and other chiefs for protecting Dr. Bawumia – Nayiri
- Nigerian child killed in ‘bullet-proof’ charm test
- 95% of human trafficking survivors in shelter homes are Nigerians – Gender Ministry
- From the streets to Mandela’s feet – Zahara tells her story
- Small Scale Miners unhappy with Lands Ministry handling of Wontumi’s mining firm
- Livestream: PM Express discusses ‘Galamsey’