Talented young hiphop/afrobeat artiste, Malcolm Nunana Hehetror, popularly known as Malcolm Nuna, has been tipped to win an award at this year’s edition of the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards (VGMA).
With a number of hit songs to his credit, Malcolm Nuna has been nominated for Unsung Artiste of the Year.
His management team said even though there were some key contenders for the award, Malcolm Nuna stood a chance of winning the award.
The team says his nomination for this year’s Vodafone Ghana Music Awards (VGMA) for the unsung artiste of the year award category means a lot to them, adding that Malcolm is excited about his nomination and hope to win.
A number of music stakeholders who have followed his activities in the music scene closely for the past years have tipped him to win the award due to his prominence as one of the finest and hardworking young artistes in the country.
He is competing with acts such as Nanky, Kwame Yogot, Oseikrom Sikani, Kobby Tuesday, Nana Blu, Adelaide The Seer and Queen Dalyn for Unsung Artiste of the Year.
His management, therefore, urged music lovers as well as all his fans to vote massively for him to enable him to win the award.
Malcolm Nuna was crowned as the Next Rated Act at the fourth edition of the 3Music Awards held a few weeks ago in Accra.
As part of the win, Malcolm Nuna received products from Nasco at a short ceremony at the head office of Electroland Ghana to present the items to him.
With his unique singing and rap skills, Malcolm is indeed one of the fast-rising young artistes in Ghana yet to make headlines all over the globe.
Currently on the Alkians Entertainment Label, the versatile singer, songwriter, and performer, who burst onto the scene in 2019, recently released his maiden 17-track album titled ‘Hasta La Vista’.
Some of the songs on his album include ‘Blind Love’, ‘Odo Yewu’, ‘Touch And Go’, ‘Money Man’, ‘Baba’, ‘Spintex Life’, and ‘Party’ among others.
- We tried to have children for about 10 years – Ebo Whyte’s wife recounts
- #FixTheCountry: How an IGP meet-up turned into a ‘Cabinet Meeting’, without the IGP – Convenor reveals
- Blunt and Blay: Real reason why the Church won’t allow a Muslim student to fast in a ‘Mission School’
- #FixTheCountry organisers exhibited ‘bad faith’ during National Security meeting – Godfred Dame
- I have no regrets participating in ‘OccupyFlagstaffHouse’ protest – Kofi Bentil
- Angry Ghanaian youth take #FixTheCountry protests to social media after court injunction
- #FixTheCountry: Bang your utensils, toot your horns on Sunday – Conveners announce format for virtual protest
- It’ll take time for government to get economy back on track – Kojo Oppong Nkrumah
- Benjamin Azamati qualifies for Tokyo Olympics 200m event
- Vehicle towing cost to be borne by insurance industry – NIC Commissioner
Livestream: Finance Minister addresses nation amidst #FixTheCountry protest
South Sudan’s president dissolves Parliament
Akufo-Addo is fixing the country’s challenges better – Kojo Opoku
Let’s jealously defend the Constitution – NCCE
Prof Sitsofe Enyonam Anku
Angry Ghanaian youth take #FixTheCountry protests to social media after court injunction
Mothers’ Day message from First Lady, Rebecca Akufo-Addo
GAF appeals for support for 37 Military Hospital
#FixTheCountry convener’s claim of phone cloning false and baseless – Oppong Nkrumah
#FixTheCountry: Bang your utensils, toot your horns on Sunday – Conveners announce format for virtual protest
Collapsed gold mine kills at least 15 in Guinea
Mother’s Day: Your hard work will never go unrewarded – Lordina Mahama
AU Heads of States direct AfCFTA negotiations to be concluded by June
Electoral Commission has no beef with NDC – Bossman Asare
Joe Ligon: America’s ‘longest juvenile lifer’ on 68 years in prison