Borussia Dortmund (Borussia Dortmund, BVB) has announced a ground-breaking partnership with Mobile Sport Limited (MSport).
This is Borussia Dortmund’s first-ever partnership in Africa, as the club aims to expand its followership on the continent.
An MSport spokesperson described the partnership as a step in the right direction, saying:
“At MSport, we firmly believe that sports symbolize our spirit of overcoming difficulties.
“This is why MSport’s slogan is ‘More than Sport’, as we have always been a passionate purveyor of excellence, opportunities, and growth.
“This is intricately aligned with Borussia Dortmund’s values as a football club. We are delighted that our partnership will enable us to bring our brand as well as Borussia Dortmund closer to our fans in Africa as a whole.”
MSport is a leading online gaming and entertainment provider focused on building relationships and offering unique experiences to its users.
With its seamless user interface, MSport offers the best user experience for bettors across Africa. It is a whole new experience when you play via their mobile app.
The company was founded in Nigeria in 2019 and is also operational in Ghana and Uganda. MSport is gradually expanding to other African countries to offer unique and exciting experiences to bettors as well as create opportunities for the African youth.
In the last three years, MSport has worked to empower the youth by supporting their aspirations and ambitions. Recently, they partnered with The Next Titan Entrepreneurial reality show to empower young Nigerian entrepreneurs.
- MSport is an online gaming and entertainment provider, offering unique experiences for our users since 2019. MSport comprehensively covers the most common sports like football, boxing, tennis, basketball as well as e-sports and online games.
- MSport is a new and high-growth brand focused on user experience. The brand is a passionate purveyor of excellence, opportunities and growth. Since 2019, MSport has worked to empower youth by supporting their aspirations and ambitions.
What is MSport Millions Giveaway about?
MSport’s weekly giveaway has been running for over a year now. Every Thursday, MSport rewards its users with NGN500, 000, ₵5000 and UGX1,000,000 in Nigeria, Ghana and Uganda respectively. This giveaway reiterates the brand’s resolve to encourage the African youth and create opportunities for them
How to withdraw money?
Withdrawal of winnings is instant and seamless as we strive for players to receive their winnings instantly into their bank accounts.
How does MSport encourage responsible gaming?
MSport is committed to Responsible Gaming. MSport has a series of measures for responsible betting which allow customers to limit their spending and it is a mature way of ensuring all involved parties stay in control. MSport is strictly against underage betting, has zero policy. An advocate of 18 and above betting only.
- E-levy has failed to live up to government’s expectation – Gabby Otchere-Darko
- Akufo-Addo’s Minister caught in conflict? – JoyNews investigations
- You can only demonstrate from 8am to 4pm – High Court tells Arise Ghana
- Former NDA CEO accuses successor of doctoring figures, forging his signature in ¢10m fraud case
- Caught in conflict: GII calls for dismissal of Deputy Sanitation Minister
- Photos: Osinachi laid to rest
- ‘I am not against an IMF programme’ – Gabby Otchere-Darko
- ‘AG won’t get any apology from me, I’m ready to meet him in court’ – Ablakwa
- SIM card registration deadline will not be extended – Communications Minister
- Interest payments to rise further as cost of borrowing increases
KMA desilts Kejetia drains to avert market flooding
Mfantseman Girls’ SHS wins Central Region’s Renewable Energy Challenge
Time to come together and ‘break the 8’ – COKA advises NPP members
Government will withdraw e-levy if it’s not helpful – Kwaku Kwarteng
Don’t start a conversation about the e-levy failing; it’s unacceptable – Kwaku Kwarteng tells the media
Let go of ’empty pride’, seek support from IMF – Dr. Ato Forson to government
Arise Ghana hit the street today to protest worsening economic conditions
University of Energy and Natural Resources host chemistry festival
Nancy Sam appointed new Tourism Ambassador for Miami-Dade County
Ofori-Atta has not indicated need to seek economic support from IMF – Oppong Nkrumah
Playback: PM Express discuss the struggling E-levy
Arise Ghana appeals High Court ruling on protest
‘E-levy was bound to fail from the beginning’ – Dr Ato Forson
2022 MTN FA Cup Final: Augustine Okrah apologises over headbutting incident
I looked strong outside; but was hurting within – Lady who turned lawyer after 11-year struggle