Reggae and dancehall sensation Ras Kuuku has compared his latest album, ‘Kuntunkununku’ to that of the legendary ‘Pae Mu Ka’ album of Obrafuor.
The ‘Pae Mu Ka’ album, which was released in 1999, has been adjudged by many as the greatest hiplife album in the country’s music industry.
The ‘Pakum Style’ singer in an interview with Mercury Quaye on Hitz FM’s Daybreak Hitz, Friday stated, “talk of albums in Ghana, I will compare my ‘Kuntunkunku’ album to that of Obrafour’s ‘Pae Mu Ka’.
To support his comparison, he further said, “just as one cannot skip a song while listening to the Pae Mu Ka’ album, it is the same way none of the songs on my album can be skipped and that makes my album the second-best of all time.
“This is because all the songs on my album are as good as was the case of the ‘Pae Mu Ka’.”
The ‘Kuntunkunku’ album after its release in September this year has received massive airplay and has hit songs like ‘Holy Girl’ and ‘One Africa.’
It also has great collaborations with acts like 2015 BET award-winner, Stonebwoy and Samini.
- We were never consulted on NDC Parliamentary leadership reshuffle – Muntaka Mubarak
- Minority Leadership reshuffle an affront to dignity of NDC Caucus – Dr. Dominic Ayine
- Financial crisis has affected my GH¢106k investment – Agyinasare
- Tullow Oil challenges GRA over $300m tax imposition
- ‘I’ve had frank conversations with Haruna Iddrisu’ – Ato Forson reveals
- NDC national executives to meet Minority Caucus over reshuffle
- Stonebwoy thanks Asamoah Gyan for paying for his surgery 7 years ago
- Debt Exchange Programme: Government reaches agreement with Ghana Insurers Association
- Consultations are not mandatory – Dr. Spio-Garbrah on change in Minority leadership
- Haruna Iddrisu, Muntaka Mubarak still leaders of Minority Caucus – Cletus Avoka
- Mahama speaks on Africa’s strategic priorities at Chatham House
- Pusiga celebrates late philanthropist’s 67 years changing lives
- Debt Exchange Programme: Jubilee House, EMT against inclusion of individual bondholders – Bright Simons
- National Labour Commission directs CETAG to call off strike
- Pope Francis appoints Rev Fr Samuel Nkuah-Boateng as Bishop of Wiawso Diocese
- Court threatens to strike out case against Agradaa
- Asiedu Nketia leads party delegation to attend Mahama-led lecture in UK
- George Ferguson Laing: Why the looming water crisis may be a glimmer of hope for climate awareness
- Change in Minority Leadership: Rescind decision – Dr Amoako Baah tells NDC national executive
- The Story of Prophet Elisha: Case Study of Apprenticeship for Ghana – Part Two
- Elon Musk denies Twitter use hurts Tesla as sales soar
- Haruna Iddrisu disclaims posts on Facebook, Twitter handles purported to be his
- Africa Business Dialogues: Bawumia proposes focus on 3 broad areas for AfCFTA success
- Playback: PM Express Business edition discuss Debt Exchange Programme with Alhassan Andani
- Change in Minority Leadership: We cannot refuse to recognise the lawful decision – Kofi Adams