High Life musician George Kwabena Adu, also known as Kwabena Kwabena, has revealed why he has been single for some time.
According to him, it is a period to be used for reorganisation and preparation for the next relationship.
In an interview on Prime Morning on Tuesday, the musician indicated that living a single life has helped him to know more about himself. He said the decision has given him the opportunity to adjust himself for the relationship.
“I met myself quite recently, and I’m having a moment. I’m getting to know George more, and I want to even prepare myself better for the next person I meet, because the next person is going to enjoy. She’s going to get a great version of me. She’s going to enjoy a more sophisticated Kwabena. The whole world is going to know her,” he told Asieduwaa Akumia.
While he is single, he hopes to meet someone of his status.
Having experienced singlehood, he now believes that it is the best period to know oneself, as it has helped him.
The “Obaa” hitmaker believes one can be able to exhibit true love only after discovering himself or herself.
Kwabena Kwabena also indicated that being single has helped him to be more focused on re-establishing himself as he has returned to school.
As to whether he is searching or not, he said, “It’s quite relative now.”
The “Tokro” hitmaker has announced a new package for fans who buy tickets to his “Vita Milk Love Night” concert, which he says is aimed at singles.
The package entails an all-expenses-paid Accra-Dubai-Accra ticket for two. The event will be held at the National Theatre at 8:00pm on February 11, 2023
- ECG releases load shedding timetable for March 30 to April 7
- TikToker Ahuofe ‘Ghana Tupac’ dead
- Chief of Mujipe shot dead, son in critical condition
- Social media users react to TikToker Ahoufe’s death
- Larabanga Accident: Level 200 student dead, 3 others in critical condition
- BoG denies introduction of ¢500 coin, note
- Where’s the so-called excess capacity? – John Jinapor quizzes government over load shedding timetable
- Proposed taxes are draconian – Seth Terkper
- We will resume picketing if government fails to honour payment in 2-weeks – Pensioner bondholders
- Adom FM climaxes Ghana Month celebrations with splendid cultural durbar
- We need a hospital built purposely for Members of Parliament – Henry Quartey
- North Dayi District Assembly committed to improving livelihoods of PwDs – DCE
- High Court issues bench warrant for Savelugu MP
- Enterprise Group PLC appoints Keli Gadzekpo as Group Chairman
- We hope our colleagues will help pass the 3 tax measures – Oppong Nkrumah
- Justice system has not worked for Gyakye Quayson, Assin North constituents – Mahama
- Oscar Pistorius parole bid collapses in South Africa
- This Saturday on Newsfile
- Health officer in court for allegedly defiling two teenagers at Nkwanta
- Gbewaa College incurs over GHȻ7k debt weekly to feed teacher trainees – Principal
- GAEC partners EU, IAEA UNICRI to fight organised criminal activities
- What are we on earth for? – Henry Quartey mourns death of Kumawu MP
- Online safety: Fund seeks applicants for grant awards
- Music producer Kaywa loses mother
- The Multimedia Group’s Adom brand ends Ghana month with colourful cultural display