The Neogenics Education Group is set to organise the Education Community (EDUCOM) Awards 2020 to recognize teachers, students and stakeholders in the education value chain for their contribution to the sector.
The sector is one that has been dealt a heavy blow as part of the impact of the novel coronavirus pandemic.
On the back of this, the group wants to use is as an opportunity to inspire and appreciate teachers and educators in Africa for their resilience, creativity and sacrifice in these trying times.
The event which comes off November 14, is a climax of an annual teachers’ empowerment and professional development training workshop dubbed Global Super Teachers Conference.
Groups expected to be presented with accolades include schools, students/pupils, parents, media houses, publishers, agencies, NGOs and other individuals or organizations.
The virtual event will be interspersed with ‘Edu-spirational messages from renowned personalities in Ghana and around the world.
These categories are;
1. Young Advocate Award
2. Student Entrepreneur/Innovator Award
3. Educational Book/Blogger Award
4. NGO & Business Contribution To Education Award
5. Media Contribution To Education Award
6. Outstanding Digital Tool In Education Award
7. Educational Supplier/Publisher Award
8. Special Education Provider Award.
9. Most Improved School Award
10. School Contribution To Local Community Award
11. Digital School Of The Year Award
12. Outstanding Early Years Provider Award
13. Green School Sustainability Award
14. Creative Digital Teacher Award
15. Lifetime Achievement Award
16. Education & School Leadership Award
17. Inspirational Teacher Award
Some of the notable personalities who will deliver inspirational messages are, President of Academic City University College; Prof. Fred McBagonluri, Dr. Mary Ashun; Principal of Ghana International School, Albert Ocran; a motivational speaker and a corporate consultant, Dr. Abimbola Ogundere; CEO of Kids Court School in Lagos Nigeria among many notable others.
Neogenics Education Group is an Independent Educational Consultancy and Service Providers delivering excellent training and educational consultancy services.
- Otumfuo destools chief of Asante’s famous Antoa town
- 16 feared dead, over 40 injured in Gomoa Okyereko accident on Accra-Cape Coast highway
- Supreme Court ‘cautions and discharges’ NDC’s Kpessa Whyte after convicting him for contempt
- Ghana branded ambulance found in Dubai in viral video not for sale – National Ambulance Service
- Renowned Economist Dr. Joe Abbey is dead
- Pressure mounts on cedi; loses 9% in value to dollar last week
- Tinubu removes controversial Fuel subsidy in Nigeria
- Parliament writes to EC, declares Assin North seat vacant
- We’re sorry for obnoxious statements about Christianity in history textbook – Ghana Authors & Publishers
- AFCON 2023Q: Nuamah included, Sowah dropped as Hughton names Ghana squad to face Madagascar
- ‘I’m working hard to get back’ – Tariq Lamptey on latest Black Stars absence
- JoyNews premieres ‘Ghana Potholes Exhibition’
- Keta Port will be your legacy if constructed – KIPC CEO to Akufo-Addo
- Resign and concentrate on your health; Ahanta West needs development – NDC tells Kojo Kum
- Tariq Lamptey Foundation donates football kits and equipment to two schools in Asamankese
- OccupyGhana shocked at government’s new position on Public Officers Act after ignoring its calls
- Beyoncé celebrates Blue Ivy after she takes stage at Renaissance world tour
- National Cathedral: Only $22.07m out of $58.14m has gone into actual construction – Ablakwa
- Agorkedzi: Another tidal waves destruction leaves one dead, many homeless
- Immediately transfer shares held by JOHL to GNPC – Minority to government
- 2023 U23 AFCON: Kamaldeen Sulemana to be called up to Black Meteors squad for tournament
- Family of late Akwaboah Snr. holds one-week memorial
- POGA 1997 year group celebrates 25th anniversary
- Ghana International School poised to make an impact in Ghana and beyond – Principal discloses
- UNDP, Japan construct reference labs at Kotoka and other ports of entry