A lack of space in senior high schools is one of the reasons government will be rolling out the double-track or semester system in September.
With the new system, school sessions will be rotted to accommodate the huge numbers that will be pouring in from junior high school at the beginning of the academic year.
Below is an infographic detailing the gap in SHSs across the country.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- StanChart, Prudential Life launch savings and educational product
- Police arrest 3 with human parts
- 20 SHSs in Ashanti, Bono complete STEM camp in Kumasi
- KNUST student from less endowed SHS becomes valedictorian
- Investment in data collection important to surviving water disasters – Weather expert
- Photos: Section of Okponglo road caves in
- Kissi Agyebeng replaces Date-Bah at Electronic Communications Tribunal
- 2 traders in critical condition after gunmen lay siege to highway
- Smart learning and national experience centre project to be introduced in Ghana
- Newspaper headlines : Tuesday, July 23, 2019
- SMT Ghana launches Volvo Truck traffic safety campaign
- Voltic launches plastic buy-back project at La
- White Missionary reportedly undergoes female circumcision to be part of Kenya culture
- "Are Ghana's cities clean for ‘Year of Return’?"
- Tarzan chides Akufo-Addo, Sakyi-Addo, Kan Dapaah over Radio Gold, XYZ closure