People usually like to be dressed comfortably while travelling. However apparently, this is not the case for everyone.
Between the high heels, the revealing dresses, and the nightwear, these celebs clearly need some tips on what to wear and what not to wear while flying.
See which looks you should avoid next time you're travelling!
Lady Gaga didn't leave much to the imagination with her outfit when she arrived at Los Angeles International Airport in July 2012.
No, Rihanna was not on her way to the North Pole in this huge puffer coat.
The 'Black Panther' star clearly didn't want to be recognized at the airport.
The rapper was spotted wearing a bathrobe and Louis Vuitton slippers at the JFK Airport in New York in April 2019. The "relaxed and comfy" look is not what it used to be anymore…
Was that overly huge necklace really necessary? That's got to be annoying at security.
Clearly not the best thing to wear when traveling, and don't get us started on that wig!
Kim was clearly struggling in this satin maxi dress.
While airports aren't all about flattering outfits, maybe holding off on the potential camel toe would be a good idea.
No idea if Kesha was trying to catch a flight or was about to fly herself with all these feathers.
Hudson could have passed for a ramp agent in this flashy colored jacket.
One half of the Olsen twins took her sleeping bag with her. So practical!
Paris Hilton is usually dressed to the nines when she travels. Just not sure about this bridal look though.
How can one travel wearing such uncomfortable high heels?
Just in case she gets too hot on the plane, Paris Hilton has some built-in ventilation!
We're all about comfort, but maybe the full-sized pillow doesn't really need to be the accessory.
Mariah Carey - London
The star was seen in a very low-cut dress while heading to the airport.
The actress surely turned heads when she arrived.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Hotline Documentary: When the last tree dies...
- NSMQ2019: Adisco begin 'journey to the fifth' with superb win
- I never took clothing allowance – Former GEPA Deputy CEO responds
- NaCCA warns of imposters in new curriculum training programme
- Students consuming cannabis-infused 'shito' - NACOB reveals
- Ejisu-Jamasi: Irate youth torch house, besiege police station over 'killings'
- Driver in accident involving 4 MDCEs dies in hospital
- Whistleblowers Act will work if informants trust they're safe - Law lecturer
- NSMQ does not favour girls - Teacher
- I refused my son job with Audit Service to protect him – Auditor General
- UEW crisis: Court upholds dismissal of Dr. Bekoe
- GIS steps up efforts to combat human trafficking
- The Watchman: The documentaries of Ghana’s Anas Aremeyaw Anas
- NSMQ2019: Another girl school falls as Kumaca strolls into quarter-finals
- Suspected child thief arrested at Sabon Zongo in Kumasi