The National Investment Bank (NIB) has denied that 29 of its branch managers have been asked to proceed on accumulated leave this week as part of a restructuring programme.
Joy Business has learnt the removal of the branch managers was the first phase of the bank’s restructuring.
Joy Business has sighted one of the letters containing the bank’s directive. It also confirms the move is the result of what it describes as “an organization review with a view to strengthening its operating units”.
A statement from the bank, signed by its public relations officer Nana Defie Badu, however, says only three branch managers have so far been asked to go.
Source: Joy Business/Myjoyonline.com/Ghana
- I asked Akufo-Addo to forgive me for opposing Bawumia as running mate – Ama Busia
- NDC party has now become lame – Dan Abodakpi
- Second dose of Covid-19 vaccine can be taken 4 weeks after the deadline stated – GHS
- 8 more die of Covid-19, active cases now 1,334
- NDC must focus on healing the horse, not selecting a rider – Kunbour
- Doctor withdraws notice to leave health centre after Bawumia donated equipment and supplies
- 12 leading clubs confirm formation and format for breakaway Super League
- ‘A tenant may be evicted for a month’s arrears’ – Rent Control
- Tottenham sack Mourinho after 17 months
- Whether dumsor is back or not, current power outages must be resolved immediately – Prof Adei
‘A spit in the face of football lovers’ – Uefa boss condemns European Super League plans
GRIDCo releases excess fibre capacity to CSquared for broadband distribution
Amansie West MP initiates responsible mining program
My call to duty is worship – Wendy asserts in new song
Government to switch off analogue signal soon as CDTCL takes off
Akuapem Poloo’s child is with me, he doesn’t know what is going on – Actress’ lawyer
Government assures local creditors of AirtelTigo arrangement to settle debt owed company
NASA makes history by flying a helicopter on Mars for the first time
We possess the ingenuity to oversee our economic restoration – Ofori-Atta tells staff
Herrera and Ozil among players slamming European Super League
Namibia asks gay parents to prove link to children
Film producer Alfred Agyapong ready to inject $150k into film industry
7 times Ghana has beaten Nigeria to the prize
NDC must focus on healing the horse, not selecting a rider – Kunbour
Whether dumsor is back or not, current power outages must be resolved immediately – Prof Adei