Nigerian musician, Harrysong, has revealed a lady he once had sex with is threatening to release his sex tape.
According to him, he got together with the “runs girl” about six years ago and over the years, he’s paid her to ensure the tape remains out of the public domain.
However, despite his efforts, the lady keeps threatening to release the tape, Harrysong wrote in an Instagram post.
“Any ‘runs girl’ that put up an unpaid sex scandal about me any time soon, don’t believe her. I’ve paid and paid and paid just to calm her down, but she’s threatening,” he wrote.
Harrysong told his fans he had no idea the lady had recorded a video when they had sex.
He also released texts he exchanged with the alleged lady after he came clean to the public.
The lady in the texts threatened to release two of the videos to the blogs.
“Not that I am scared, I’m just glad I came to you guys first,” Harrysong captioned the post.
This comes barely a year after he tied the knot. Harrysong and his wife, Alex, tied the knot on March 27, 2021, after secretly dating for a few months.
In December, the couple welcomed a baby girl.
Meanwhile, Harrysong is not the only Nigerian artiste to be hit with a sex tape scandal in recent times.
Oxlade went viral on social media on February 9, after a video purporting to be that of the Afrobeats singer, known in real life as Ikuforiji Olaitan Abdulrahman, supposedly having sex with a lady broke the internet.
In a post on Twitter, the musician apologised to the young lady who was seen with him in the video.
Oxlade stated that the young woman did not deserve the exposure she’s been forced to deal with.
In 2021, Tiwa Savage announced to the world that someone was trying to blackmail her over a sex tape. Speaking to US radio station Power 105.1, Savage said she would not pay any money to her blackmailer.
After the tape was released, she wrote, “you hated how I was able to control the narrative and get ahead of the story before it consumed me and how I’m able to joke on stage about something you thought should destroy me and make me feel ashamed. You must knock my head when you see me otherwise. Gistloversblog with my full chest.”
- MP for Kumawu, Philip Basoah is dead
- Gold Mafia: Gold smuggler sneaks $40 million worth of gold out of Ghana every month
- ‘Why approve the man who caused me such pain?’ Sam George questions Minority MP colleagues
- Sights and sounds: Akufo-Addo hosts Kamala Harris at banquet
- Substantial elements of Anti-LGBTQ bill have been modified – Akufo-Addo
- AFCON 2023Q: Osman Bukari salvages point for Black Stars against Angola
- Black Stars: 5 things we learned from the two games against Angola
- Treason trial: Court demands death certificate of Dr Mac-Palm
- ‘It was too big a risk to start him’- Hughton on Thomas Partey against Angola
- Playback: Kamala Harris addressed Ghanaians from Black Star Square
- I owe Ghana for contributing to my success – Basketmouth
- NPP directs party flags to fly at half-mast to mourn Philip Basoah
- Highlights of #SportsZone on JoyPrime: Monday, March 27, 2023
- ECG disconnects 3 blocks at Osu Police Barracks over power theft
- Radio presenter recounts stealing church money to buy heroin, cocaine
- Drug addiction is a spiritual thing – Noah King
- Jr NBA: US Second Gentleman conducts all girls’ basketball clinic in Accra
- Speaker slams Kamala Harris’ take on LGBTQ+ in Ghana, calls out Akufo-Addo
- Ghana Institution of Engineering opens 53rd Conference in Takoradi
- Shop owners at Kejetia Market protest closure
- Sarkodie takes daughter Titi on an adventure
- 8 die on River Oti due to capsized boat
- U23 AFCON 2023Q: Afriyie Barnieh, Issahaku and Nuamah start for Black Meteors against Algeria
- Rockson-Nelson Dafeamekpor eulogises late Kumawu MP, Philip Basoah
- Build partnerships to increase digital inclusion – Kamala Harris