Contestants of St. Hubert Seminary SHS on Tuesday proved to have what it takes to tango with the likes of Presec Legon and Adisadel College in the 2021 National Science and Maths Quiz (NSMQ).
Securing a whopping 51 point, St. Hubert Seminary secured a slot in the National Championship to take place in October by overpowering contending schools; Gyaama Pensan SHTS, Ghana Muslim Mission and Bodwesango SHS.
With an impressive start, the all-male school dominated all four rounds with no signs of backing down.
The aforementioned schools that fell victim to the charms of the St. Hubert Seminary failed to garner more than 10 points at the end of the contest.
Ashanti Region – End of Contest:— NSMQ Ghana (@NSMQGhana) May 25, 2021
St. Hubert Sem. SHS: 51pts
Gyaama Pensan SHTS: 10pts
Ghana Muslim Mission SHS: 09pts
Bodwesango SHS: 09pts
Congratulations, St. Hubert Sem. SHS! The very best at the National Championship! #NSMQ2021 #RegionalQualifiers #Primetime pic.twitter.com/PjZyHba2Ot
While Gyaama Pensan SHTS secured 10 points, both Ghana Muslim Mission and Bodwesango SHS ended up with 9 points.
Meanwhile, in the Ashanti Region, St. Mary’s Girls’ SHS, Konongo, Juaso SHTS, Osei Tutu SHS and Adventist SHS, Bantama have also booked a slot in the national contest.
St. Mary’s Girls’ SHS brought Mankraso SHS, Collins SHS, Mpasatia SHS down on its knees in order to chalk this milestone.
- I feel victimised; what wrong have I done in this country? – Prof. Frimpong-Boateng
- #KenMustGo: Entire caucus would’ve to take a decision on Finance Minister – Majority Leader
- Nigerian states cut working week to three days
- Our mission was successful until big-people-sponsored-companies started doing whatever they want – Prof. Frimpong on IMCIM
- Assin North by-election: NPP elects Charles Opoku as parliamentary candidate
- Arrest of Prof Frimpong-Boateng disrespectful, tone down – Prof Gyampo cautions Special Prosecutor
- If I were a thief, I would’ve been one of the richest Ghanaians – Prof Frimpong-Boateng
- I did my job; I tried to make Ghana a better place – Prof Frimpong-Boateng
- Woman dies after eating poisoned chocolates sent by her ex-boyfriend’s jealous lover
- Playback: Prof Frimpong-Boateng speaks about his arrest by Special Prosecutor
- Reducing CO2 emissions is a collective responsibility – Unilever Ghana
- ‘Sex for grades’ outlawed by Nigeria’s parliament
- Our priority should be on providing textbooks instead of tablets – Prof Owusu
- Jamie Foxx’s rep responds to conspiracy that COVID-19 vaccine caused hospitalisation
- You need to understand the language in a rap song to enjoy it – Wiyaala
- Saglemi: Former Housing Ministry Chief Director wheeled to court to face 43 criminal charges
- Mother arrested for assaulting 4-year-old child at Yeji
- Ken Ansah wins CEO of the Year again but transfers praise to his talented team
- Urban Roads Department to patch potholes on Kumasi roads in four weeks
- 2023 U-23 AFCON: Kamaldeen, Nuamah headline Black Meteors squad
- Tupac Shakur receives posthumous Hollywood Walk of Fame star
- School Feeding Programme: GH¢1.20 per child can’t provide nutritious meals – Public health expert
- Charles Bissue asks court to stop OSP from investigating him again
- We need clarification – Bagbin calls for Gyakye Quayson’s name to be retained in Parliament’s records
- I bought a new camera to shoot ‘Awieye Pa’ video – Empress Gifty