All is set for the main 2022 National Science and Maths Quiz Competition as the championship is launched with fixtures for the preliminary round of competition also released.
The national championship, for the second time, will take place at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) from October 10 to 26, 2022.
It is expected to generate the usual thrilling sensation that always grabs the attention and interest of the country.
The regional qualification contests generated a lot of excitement, with more than 100 schools expected to participate in the national contests.
Already, many NSMQ enthusiasts want the defending champions, Prempeh College, to win the trophy for the sixth time this year to equalise the number of times Presec-Legon has won it.
In another interesting twist, the NSMQ sig tune has been given a Ghanaian touch. This has already generated arguments among enthusiasts with some asking the organisers to stick to the old tune.
But others believe the new one is danceable.
Below is the full list of the preliminary stage fixtures:
- How to check 2022 WASSCE provisional results
- Capital bank case: Court rejects terms of settlement between state and Ato Essien
- WAEC releases provisional results for 2022 WASSCE; 8,486 candidates in trouble
- Nima celebrates Mohammed Kudus with a mural
- Ashanti Regional NSS Director suspended for verbally abusing a nurse
- How a girl died because of a Christmas ‘sugar daddy’
- Man and mistress involved in accident while chasing wife and her lover
- Honour roadmap for Ofori-Atta’s sacking – Disgruntled NPP MPs tell Akufo-Addo
- Individuals without Ghana Card exempted from ongoing SIM deactivation – NCA
- Boxing referee admits he cheated for Manny Pacquiao during win in 2000
- TaTU, Jowato.com signs MoU to practically train students in research
- NHIS Mion district office inaugurated
- EVIBES USA series: Fritz Oakley talks about life in US, music and concert
- WAEC should prevent exam malpractice instead of punishing culprits – Kofi Asare
- Livestream: Impact of 2023 budget on businesses
- Martin Kpebu commends Judge for rejecting Ato Essien’s settlement with state
- Knowing your HIV status is the best way to prevent it – Ghana AIDS Commission
- Love not the prerequisite for successful marriage – Relationship Advisor
- Yaa-Naa declared NHIS Ambassador
- Edwin Kwasi Amenuvor (Rtd. Librarian)
- Commitment in relationships require time and effort – Experts
- Court of appeal upholds BOG’s appointment of Nii Amanor Dodoo as receiver for Unibank
- WAEC orders over 8,000 ‘indebted’ students to pick WASSCE results from their schools
- Release 52 citizens arrested for alleged roles in secessionist attacks in Volta Region
- Swiss government hopeful of future collaboration with FORIG to combat climate change