Patrons, who thronged the Providence Events Centre last Sunday at the Trade Fair Centre, experienced mind-blowing performances from the remaining nine contestants in Adom TV’s popular music talent show, Nsoromma.
The children were full of themselves and performed without pressure because it was an eviction-free week unlike the previous one where some fans were saddened by Dorothy Baffoe Aikin’s exit.
Grace Adom Sarkodie rolled up the curtain with late highlife musician Daasebre Gyamenah’s ‘Still I Love You’ song. She thrilled the crowd with her soothing voice and Kente attire.
The second to mount the podium was Gillgod Arthur who emulated music legend Daddy Lumba by performing his ‘Yen Ntie Obia’ hit song.
Clad in white linen and wearing long braids for his showdown, Gillgod amazed the crowd and judges with his turn.
His energy and demeanour on stage could be compared to none of the contestants on Sunday night.
Stephen Nyameke got the auditorium heated up with his sterling performance of highlife musician Papa Yankson’s ‘Okukuseku’ song.
The visually impaired contestant continued to wow the crowd with his exceptional talent until his cap fell off his head.
Bisa Kdei came into the picture when Nsoromma kid, Millicent Asomaning grabbed the mic to perform his ‘Mansa’ hit song.
She was on top of her game as she looked onto the cheering crowd.
Her casual outfit synced with her choice of song and her dance moves complemented her outstanding performance.
‘Double’, Christy’s song always does the magic regardless of the atmosphere, hence, contestant Reniel Aboagye decided to perform it in her lovely casual outfit.
The 10-year-old kid got the judges, Akwaboah Jnr and Akosua Agyapong, marvelled at her style as the competition inches closer to the final stage.
Queenmiracle Awinini followed up clad in her traditional cloth. Her performance was tagged as one of the best of the night by Judge Akwaboah.
Jumping onto contemporary highlife song ‘Come and See My Moda’ by MzVee, Queenmiracle did more than well. Akwaboah advised her to pay mind to acting as she fuses it well with her music craft.
Meanwhile, Josephine Frimpong set the record as the only Nsoromma kid to celebrate her birthday after she performed Kofi B’s ‘Kwesi Aboagye’ song.
As she climaxed her performance, Adom TV’s Sister Sandy stepped up the stage and presented a birthday cake to her.
Nsoromma star, Victor Twum Ampofo, gave up his best last Sunday as he performed Bisa K’dei’s ‘Mansa’ song. He was awarded a token by judge Akosua Agyapong.
Aba Afrima Abaka rolled down the curtains with ‘Koforidua Flowers’ song by Kofi B. She gave patrons memories to discuss with her awesome showdown.
- MP for Kumawu, Philip Basoah is dead
- ‘Why approve the man who caused me such pain?’ Sam George questions Minority MP colleagues
- Gold Mafia: Gold smuggler sneaks $40 million worth of gold out of Ghana every month
- Speaker slams Kamala Harris’ take on LGBTQ+ in Ghana, calls out Akufo-Addo
- Sights and sounds: Akufo-Addo hosts Kamala Harris at banquet
- Armed police officers and soldiers clash in Accra central as traders run for their lives
- Black Stars: 5 things we learned from the two games against Angola
- Playback: Kamala Harris addressed Ghanaians from Black Star Square
- ‘It was too big a risk to start him’- Hughton on Thomas Partey against Angola
- Treason trial: Court demands death certificate of Dr Mac-Palm
- Why Ebo Whyte’s ‘Just The Tip’ is a ‘maybe’
- You can’t intervene in anti-LGBTQ+ bill; you’re not in charge – Bagbin tells Akufo-Addo
- Tarkwa Rotary Club conducts medical screening for inmates of Tarkwa prisons
- The stories of slavery must be told – US Vice President after visiting Cape Coast Castle
- GhLA CEO Hayford Siaw honoured by global philanthropy organisation, Reach for Change
- World Water Day: Youth engagement maximized to achieve SDG 6
- Livestream: PM Express discusses US-Ghana relations
- Hey please! I am in charge – Bagbin tells Akufo-Addo over anti-LGBTQ+ bill
- Bole-Bamboi MP calls for rerun of the election that approved six ministerial nominees
- ‘He devoted himself to the Danquah-Dombo-Busia tradition’ – Akufo-Addo eulogises late Kumawu MP
- ECG disconnects Ghana Post Accra branch over GH¢89,000 debt
- Students have still not reported to school despite free SHS – Ashanti Region GES
- We have a very good candidate in Dr. Duffour – Fritz Bafour
- Division One: Heart of Lions extend Zone 3 lead to 15 points
- Kejetia market fire: Traders warned to desist from forceful opening of shops