The Chief (Mantse) of Nungua has requested homeowners at Trassaco Valley Estates to formally engage the Nungua Stool secretariat to regularise the ownership of the lands on which their properties are situated.
Oboade Notse King Prof Odaifio Welentsi III said this must be done in order not to lose their properties.
The request is contained in a notice to the residents/homeowners dated September 1, 2022, and jointly signed by the Gborbu Wulomo, Wor Lumor Konor Numo Borketey Laweh Tsuru.
“The Nungua Stool hereby informs all residents/homeowners of Trassaco Valley Estates comprising thereof Phase I, Phase II and Phase III located and situate at Adjiriganor Motorway Extension, East Legon — Accra that the Supreme Court i.e. the apex court of the land per its judgment dated 16 December 2020 in the case involving inter-alia Empire Builders, Emesto Taricone, Topkings Enterprise Limited and the Nungua Stool in the suit titled: CIVIL APPEAL NO. J4/10/2019… conclusively adjudged that, Empire Builders, the developers of the estate aforementioned, at all material times acquired no form of interest in any land from the Nungua Stool and that includes the land on which the aforementioned estates is situated,” the notice said.
The notice further stated that “In view of the above, the residents/ homeowners are hereby requested forthwith to formally engage the Nungua Stool secretariat to atone tenancy or risk losing their respective properties to the Stool.”
“Please, take further notice that there shall be no other form of notice howsoever described to you concerning the atonement of tenancy; rather, steps shall be initiated to recover the land should you fail to proceed as requested,” the Nungua Mantse stressed.
- Ablakwa kicks court writ on the ground upon service by bailiff
- Rev Kusi Boateng injuncts Ablakwa from further publications on him
- GOIL attributes drop in diesel price to Gold for Oil barter deal
- Rev Victor Kusi Boateng sues Ablakwa for defamation
- I’ve instructed my lawyers to act on Rev Kusi Boateng’s injunction against me – Ablakwa
- Diana Hamilton reveals why she won’t talk about National Cathedral
- Check out Akufo-Addo’s reaction as Black Sherif performs for him
- GRA withdraws $672m back-tax demand from MTN Group
- Ebenezer Kojo Kum resigns as Chieftaincy Minister
- Concerned UG Students embark on ‘Ya Br3 Mo’ Demo
- Bawku Killings: We are preparing ourselves for an explosion we can’t contain – Kofi Bentil
- We are not concerned about tradability of our bonds – Martin Kpebu replies Finance Ministry
- Government’s arrogant posturing to blame for challenges with implementation of DDEP – Alhassan Suhuyini
- My account on Bawku killings based on eye witness report – Ayariga
- Bawku killings: Families of deceased must be duly compensated – Ayariga
- US FDA says India-made eye drop linked to some infections, blindness and one death
- Murder case involving Ghanaian resident in Canada adjourned to February 16
- Court quashes suspension of Kuapa Kokoo President after months of litigation
- I don’t want the President’s hand in investigating Bawku killings – Ayariga
- The Catholic pilgrims who walked 9 days to see Pope Francis
- Ghana Gas signs US$700m deal for second gas processing plant
- Treasure Kids Newspaper relaunched to encourage reading
- Stonebwoy releases brand new single “More Of You”
- Playback: Newsfile discusses revised DDE, CPI 2022 report and CSSPS expose
- More than 40 killed in Nigeria as gunmen and vigilantes clash