On behalf of the shareholders, directors, management and staff of Groupe Nduom, I want to thank each and every one of our customers for the relationship we have built over more than 30 years and particularly for the business you have done with us this year, 2019.
This has been a particularly difficult one for us at Groupe Nduom. We acknowledge the difficulties experienced particularly by our banking and investment customers. For that, we are sorry.
Many challenges were put our way with very negative consequences, intended and unintended. More than 3,000 employees lost their jobs due to these challenges. Other jobs are at risk.
But we have hope, that with the strength, with the spirit and the enthusiasm that we have, we will overcome these challenges. We are determined to leave behind the difficulties of 2019, and enter the new year, 2020, with bright new ideas, with renewed strength and with the support that we believe will come from many quarters, so that we can get back into place and deliver the kinds of services and produce the goods that have come to be associated with Groupe Nduom.
We will prove to everyone particularly ourselves that indeed when we say Groupe Nduom; Beyond Excellence, we mean that; we will live it.
I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a happy, prosperous, health-filled and productive 2020.
Dr. Papa Kwesi Nduom,
President & Chairman,
- NCA to shut down 49 TV stations for operating without license
- Police arrest 40 suspected criminals at Kasoa in Wednesday morning swoop
- Emanuella features in Australian action film ‘Survive Or Die’
- ‘I find myself in a very enviable position’ – Hassan Tampuli on ministerial appointment
- Mark Okraku Mantey appointed Deputy Minister-designate for Tourism, Arts and Culture
- 5 Ghanaians arrested in Dubai for smuggling weed; one jailed for 10 years
- Guinness Ghana’s Samuel Meyir Dery Joins FanMilk as new Marketing Director
- Suspect who slit throat of girlfriend in Ho remanded in police custody
- Headmaster found hanging dead from a tree behind his house in Techiman
- Election 2020: It is absolutely preposterous to think NDC didn’t collate its results – Afriyie Ankrah
Rastafarian suit: Achimota School fails to respond to suit, case adjourned to April 30
IEPA, UNESCO Category II institute Inaugurates board members for West Africa toward achieving SDG 4
Let’s take charge of our future and our resources – Anika and Jabari Osaze
Motorbikes, tricycles contributes over 40% deaths, enforce law on banning – GPRTU
Education institutions must pay domestic utility tariff – TMA
Cocoa Management System will track progress of children in school – Cocobod
Tema East MP hails Speaker Bagbin and Dean of Presiding Members
All set for opening of IIPGH Digital Design & Creative Hub
Prudential Bank discusses transportation at 2nd AfCFTA Summit
NDC risks losing party bigwigs over accountability issues – Mohammed Frimpong
4 suspected phone snatchers nabbed at Ashaiman
Madina MP launches educational fund to mark 100 days in office
Teberebie residents receive free medical care
Pizza Express moves to hire 1,000 staff after cutting 2,400 jobs last year
No need to panic about China’s export of Cocoa – COCOBOD