Swedru-based artiste, Patapaaa Amisty, called off a radio discussion scheduled on Adom FM’s Adom Entertainment Hall.
The artiste said that he could not share the same studio with an “underground” artiste.
Patapaa who is known for his unintelligible lyrical prowess was programmed to join a discussion with another artiste known for a similar style.
However, the Patapaa insisted he was of a higher pedigree and a discussion with them would devalue his brand.
The call to cancel his appearance in the studio was made when he received the official artwork for the show that shows himself side-by-side the other artist, Ablekuma Nana Lace .
The One Corner hitmaker pulled back from the three-hour show because “that boy” (referring to Ablekuma Lace) cannot be placed in the same category as him.
“I’m not coming for a battle so why add this boy, I want my own show. I can’t post this on any of my social media platforms. You can’t do this to Stonebwoy or Shatta Wale, my team is angry and I’m not coming,” he said angrily.
- Government to face difficult refinancing options in repaying maturing T-Bills – Report
- Ayew brothers dropped as Inaki Williams starts for Black Stars in Nicaragua clash
- 3rd-year Mechanical Engineering student tells story of how he begged for a plate of food
- Aisha Huang denied bail again as judge calls on judiciary to help save water bodies
- Fatawu Issahaku scores debut goal as Black Stars record narrow win over Nicaragua
- Player Ratings: Black Stars beat Nicaragua in Spain
- Luv News uncovers degradation of Tano Nimri Forest Reserve
- ‘Nicaragua won’t be as tough as Brazil’ – Otto Addo
- Pressure mounts on government to scrap SIM re-registration deadline
- Kirani Ayat calls out Akufo-Addo, Tourism Ministry after promo video featured shots from his ‘Guda’ visuals
- The future of finance: regulatory insights from 2 fintech reports
- SSNIT pension scheme continues to post negative return on investments; records -12.6% return in quarter 1 – Report
- Fetish priest sentenced to 15 years imprisonment for defrauding with fake currency
- Man gets 8 years for hacking cousin he accused of stealing fish from soup
- Reach out, show love and compassion to the needy – KABAKA Foundation chairman urges
- Over 1000 children at Tepa enjoy free NHIS registration
- Ghana needs support of Diasporan community to advance industrialisation – Alan Kyerematen
- NDC dissociates itself from Akufo-Addo’s booing; says incident reflects mood of Ghanaians
- Four envoys present credentials to President Akufo-Addo
- We are receiving threats of contract termination – School Feeding Caterers
- IMF sounds alarm on UK tax cut plans
- Malawi’s John Chilembwe gets statue in London’s Trafalgar Square
- Medical and Dental Council’s directive only applies to students who are yet to graduate – Dr. Banyubala
- We provided opportunities for medical students from Ukraine to enroll in Ghanaian universities – Dr. Banyubala
- Galamsey takes over rice farms in Upper Denkyira East