Liha Miller, wife of musician Patapaa, has fought off claims that they are no longer married.
According to Liha, she was really surprised when rumour broke out on social media that they were divorced.
She insists they should have been approached by bloggers and journalists, instead of the assumptions.
Last month, Liha and Patapaa were in the trends after news broke that the couple have gone their separate ways.
This was after tying the knot in a solemn ceremony in January, 2021. Already, the union has been blessed with a son.
Following the allege divorce, the musician took to his social media platforms to blame blogger Zionfelix for the development.
The post gave the impression that Patapaa was confirming the speculations.
He is quoted to have said: “It’s because of this guy I don’t want to see my wife again. He is the problem between I and my wife [sic]“.
Oh peezy😂😂😂😂 pic.twitter.com/N0Mhvd3JaI— Kwadwo Sheldon (@kwadwosheldon) June 1, 2022
But clarifying issues in an interview, Liha said all marriages have problems and theirs was no exception.
“The fact that I don’t wear my ring always doesn’t mean we are divorced and even if our marriage is troubled, nobody has the right to talk about it and make recommendations for us, except ourselves and our parents,” she told Zionfelix.
- University of Ghana wins $165 million judgement debt case
- 3 students of Opoku Ware School arrested for alleged robbery
- Cedi tagged worst performing currency worldwide by Bloomberg after Sri Lanka’s Rupee
- Chiefs perform rituals for father who slept with his 3 daughters in Assin South
- How man allegedly killed wife following argument after sex at Awutu Mankomeda
- GRA queries Customs Staff Association Secretary for participating in JoyNews discussion ‘without approval’
- Don’t implement new Customs law – Vehicle dealers urge government
- Pastor cries on TV for forgiveness from best friend he accused of sleeping with his wife
- Adwoa Safo has gone back to the US – Aide
- Ghanaian musician stripped off pants by military men
Customs Staff Association Secretary responds to query; denies any wrong doing
Veteran journalist Harruna Atta loses wife
Cooperate with ECG, security agencies for electricity to be restored to you – National Security Ministry to Kroboland
Full Text: Monetary Policy Committee of BOG hikes benchmark rate to 22%
Alan condemns Hopeson Adorye’s comments at ‘Aduro Wo So Health Walk’, calls for unity
BoG increases policy rate to 22%; cost of borrowing to shoot up significantly
AWLA strengthens capacity of stakeholders on the fight against sexual and gender-based violence in Kintampo
Ghana at 65: Christians to assess performance of government since independence
Chief of Staff sues Larry Dogbe, wants ₵20m paid for defamation
Dr. Nduom remembers GN Bank 3 years after revocation of licence
Nollywood actor Moses Armstrong denies rape allegation
Police in Ashanti Region rescue woman kidnapped by armed robbers at Abuakwa-Asenemaso
Unique national ID has helped to fish out ‘ghost’ workers – Dr Bawumia
Ghanaian musician stripped off pants by military men
Commissioner-General of GRA was aware of exemption granted Labianca – Executive Secretary of IEAG