Woodeck Company Limited, a leading furniture and office care provider has commissioned its ultra modern factory at a ceremony at Spintex in Accra.
The company also commissioned its latest showroom which is located on the main Spintex road to make its products easily accessible to its customers.
Commissioning of the factory and the showroom is part of the company’s long term strategic drive to afford clients the opportunity to acquire state-of-the-art furniture to suit their lifestyle.
The company which started as a small furniture shop can boast of a number of branches employs 50 workers.
Speaking to the media after the program the CEO the company Noble M Fiagbenu said the challenge facing the company is access to capital.
He said high interest rate and delay in securing loans is making is killing the business.
Mr Fiagbenu noted that if the situation continues unchecked local companies cannot compete with their foreign counterpart.
- Auditor General indicts former Nhyieso MP over failure to recover ¢500k of Assembly’s Common Fund
- Defence and Finance Ministers to answer questions in Parliament over Presidency’s hiring of private jet for foreign travels
- FixTheCountry case adjourned over late filing of documents
- TUTAG to proceed with strike action despite NLC order
- There’s no law that compels a woman to adopt her husband’s name after marriage – Legal expert
- GPL wrap: Hearts extend lead at top, King Faisal climb out of relegation zone
- I was slapped, burnt after Nkrumah was overthrown – Former Lady-in-waiting to Fathia Nkrumah
- #FixTheCountry: Leave social media, come and plant trees – Oti Regional Minister to campaigners
- Death of 11-month-old girl: Caregiver denied bail
- BoG was right to decline Parliament invitation; BSDI law is clear – Banking Consultant
The truth about why your boyfriend won’t propose
Dr. Kyei unveiled as African Energy Leader of Year
Let’s plant trees to preserve traditional medicine – Centre for Plant Medicine Research
Blood donation rate falls in Africa in wake of Covid-19 pandemic
Caleb Kudah’s sense of National/Public Interest, is that what it is?
Dr Chaka Uzondu: 5 million trees and Agroecology
Suspected robbers kill police officer, eyewitness and injure bullion van driver at Korle-bu
Ashesi Education Collaborative holds 2021 convening to strengthen higher education
HIV prevalence in Hohoe higher than regional prevalence
Huawei calls for cybersecurity unity at launch of Privacy Protection Transparency Center
If he stopped calling or texting, do these 7 things ASAP
Dr Adoma Dwomo-Fokuo Odame: 534 children dead…and their blood was red
Nkrumah was playful, not a dictator – Former lady-in-waiting to Fathia Nkrumah
Government to borrow ¢2.9bn in fresh funds between June and August 2021
Enchi College of Education authorities bemoans infrastructural deficit