Highlife artiste Kwabena Kwabena is collaborating with the newly opened Blackberry Lounge to bring hours of non-stop live band music to music lovers at the grand opening of the lounge.
Blackberry Lounge, the first of its kind at the Spintex-Lashibi area, is a modern garden-type restaurant, lounge, sports bar and event facility.
It is designed for young adults and adults who are typically corporate executives, employees of companies and business owners to relax, enjoy good music and food, as well as a variety of cocktails, mocktails and an assortment of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
The event is scheduled for Saturday, September 3, with a red carpet show starting at 8 pm.
The grand opening, hosting about 100 companies and many individuals in Accra, will allow attendees to spend quality time with Kwabena Kwabena, one of Ghana’s music legends who has written and recorded over 50 songs since 2004 when he recorded his debut album, ASO.
Kwabena Kwabena is not only expected to perform at the Blackberry Lounge but also guests will be given the opportunity to chat, take selfies with him and request for their favourite Kwabena Kwabena song to be played.
There will also be performances from other A-List afrobeats artistes from Ghana and Nigeria at the event.
- Loans to become more expensive as BoG hikes policy rate to 24.5%
- Nigerian singer Teni gifts SHS teacher a car
- Brother stands in as groom skips wedding to train
- Government using IMF as smokescreen to force its ‘austerity budget’ on Ghanaians – Martin Amidu
- Daniel Afriyie Barnieh to run down Hearts contract as he rejects new deal
- Akufo-Addo’s fight against illegal mining is a complete ‘419’ – Sammy Gyamfi
- Parliament warns Herald Editor to cease exposés on controversial GNPC/Genser Energy contract
- Ghana’s debt stock up ¢9bn to ¢402.4bn in July 2022 – BoG
- WHO alert over India-made cough syrups after deaths in The Gambia
- FDA concurs with WHO’s caution against four substandard paediatric medicines found in The Gambia
- People like our union – Shatta Wale on why he requested to collaborate with Michy
- Qatar 2022: Ghana vs Uruguay not a ‘revenge’ game – Andre Ayew
- Malta Guinness WPL: Ridge City take on Essiam Socrates; Pearlpia face Prisons Ladies on Day 1
- I think Black Sherif is Bob Marley reincarnate – Sonnie Badu
- Prudential Bank leads conversation on Pan-African Payment and Settlement System
- Midweek performance wrap of Ghanaian players in Europe
- Exhibit customer-centric services in your daily operations – British Council to organisations
- Government consciously shielding main culprit in Bulgarian Embassy demolition – Ablakwa
- ‘I’m fed up’ – aspiring NDC chairman backs calls to oust incumbent Ofosu Ampofo, Asiedu Nketia
- One dead in Tetegu floods
- #BigBrotherNaija records over 19m tweets by fans￼
- Uganda president apologises for son’s tweets on invading Kenya
- Illegal mining very endemic in Bosome Freho district – Lands Ministry
- US to begin screening travellers coming from Uganda for Ebola
- British officials release date for King Charles III’s coronation