It was a contest that was described as the Central Region derby.
Adisadel College had a neck-to-neck battle with Swedru SHS and Assin State College in that NSMQ quarter-final race.
Some schools seen as underdogs have given impressive runs over the period, and it is a reason no one could underestimate competing schools in that contest.
At the end, Adisadel College won after suffering a scare from Assin State College.
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
- Special Prosecutor secures court order to arrest Charles Bissue
- Arrest of Prof Frimpong-Boateng disrespectful, tone down – Prof Gyampo cautions Special Prosecutor
- Charles Bissue will not turn himself in despite court order for his arrest – Lawyer
- Saglemi: Former Housing Ministry Chief Director wheeled to court to face 43 criminal charges
- Frimpong-Boateng’s arrest by OSP was lawful – Joseph Kpemka
- Ken Ansah wins CEO of the Year again but transfers praise to his talented team
- We need clarification – Bagbin calls for Gyakye Quayson’s name to be retained in Parliament’s records
- Gold for Oil policy cornering BDCs – Dr. Ofori
- Court of Appeal Judge to be investigated for ‘suspicious ruling’
- Ghanaian in US kills himself after shooting wife for allegedly leaving him for her Ex
- Over 28 million SIM cards successfully registered – Communications Minister
- Livestream: Burial service of The Multimedia Group’s Lead Camera Technician Modestus Zame underway
- Mahama is a passionate advocate for women and young people – Joyce Bawah Mogtari
- Green Ghana Day: Parliament will not sit today
- GES suspends approval of Tug of War/Pillow Fight in schools
- 2022/23 GPL final day: Medeama and Bechem title tug of war, Hearts of Oak’s relegation threat
- Book of condolence opened for Prof Ama Ata Aidoo
- Anny Osabutey: Farewell and thanks for the memories, BBC Focus on Africa
- KCARP, Dredge Masters and others receive Excellence Awards
- Amaarae’s ‘Fountain Baby’ album out; set to become 1st Ghanaian to perform on NPR Tiny Desk
- I haven’t had any good sleep in 8 weeks – Kumawu MP
- I’m a ‘sugar baby’ — older men pay me to travel the world
- Alan Kyerematen launches donation platforms to support campaign
- Akufo-Addo commissions National Aquaculture Centre and Commercial Farms project
- Over 400 Ghanaian pilgrims to be airlifted to Saudi Arabia from Tamale