As Ghana rolls out the 600,000 AstraZeneca coronavirus vaccines from Tuesday, March 2, there is a need help the general public to better understand the process and also clear the doubts and negative perception about the vaccine.
On PM: Express tonight, Ayisha Ibrahim together with her panel of experts will provide answers to your questions for better clarification on what will be happening come tomorrow.
Immunologist and Research Fellow, West Africa Centre for Cell Biology of Infectious Pathogens (WACCBIP), Dr Yaw Bediako, Programme Manager, Expanded Programme on Immunization, Ghana Health Service (GHS), Dr Kwame Amponsa-Achiano.
Also is group leader- Global Health and Infectious Diseases, KCCR and Global Health Department, School of Public Health, KNUST, Dr John Amuasi and a Pharmacist and CDD Fellow, Dr Kwame Sarpong Asiedu.
- Photos of Kamala Harris visit to Ghana
- Mobile Money transactions in only 2 months of 2023 hit ¢264.1bn
- Speculation that NDC imposed its decision on Minority Caucus is untrue – Sammy Gyamfi
- We would all have sworn to Antoa if my dad was alive – Zanetor Rawlings
- Ghana records $752.8m trade surplus in first 2 months of 2023
- We’re committed to helping Ghana resolve current economic crisis – China assures
- T-Bills auction: sales undersubscribed by 23%; interest rates remain stable
- What an honour it is to be here in Ghana – Kamala Harris
- Popular American filmmaker Spike Lee is in Ghana
- Playback: Kamala Harris meets Akufo-Addo
- British Council builds network for UK-Ghanaian students to access employable opportunities
- NPA boss calls on National Chief Imam
- I don’t know – Akufo-Addo on presence or otherwise of Al-Qaeda troops in Ghana
- Black kids in England 6 times more likely to be strip-searched by police
- Debt servicing relief: China pledges to support Ghana
- U.S government to send resident advisor to help Ghana attain debt sustainability
- The Texas preacher’s $24m Ponzi scheme
- Take advantage of digital tools to win in the age of the entrepreneur – UMB CEO urges graduates
- Ghanaian Farmer TV host attends Climate Change and Agriculture Conference in South Africa
- Elon Musk: Twitter says parts of source code leaked online
- Kamala Harris urges Ghana’s creditors to help meet debt obligation amid IMF talks
- Prince Harry and Elton John appear at High Court in Associated Newspapers hearing
- The 3 MPs who missed out on voting during approval of ministerial nominees
- AMA engineer calls for ban on single-use plastics
- NDC flagbearership race: ‘I’ll bring discipline back into finances’ – Mahama says after vetting