The legal light show on JoyNews, The Law, holds another discussion on what the Constitution says about the contract of employment.
For the second consecutive time, Samson Lardy Anyenini will host Managing Partner of Prestige Partners, Lamtig A. Apanga and Managing Partner of Law Alert Group, Charles Bawaduah to delve into the relationship between employers and their employees.
Today’s edition of the show will address more questions from audience, using a number of case studies. One instance is an employee being forced to resign by his or her employer.
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
- Former Minister for Monitoring and Evaluation, Dr Akoto Osei dies aged 64
- AFCON 2023Q: Chris Hughton opens Black Stars camp with 8 players
- Akufo-Addo swears in 3 new members of Electoral Commission
- GACL settles GH¢10m out of GH¢28m owed ECG; balance to be paid in 2-weeks
- ECG recovers GH¢18.5m out of GH¢46.9m from 3 state institutions
- ECG disconnects power to Ho Airport, GRA and KFC over debt
- Dismiss hangers-on appointees at Presidency – Asiedu Nketia tells Akufo-Addo
- Akufo-Addo’s promises have turned out to be scam – Asiedu Nketia
- Parliament pays GH¢8.5m out of GH¢13m owed ECG to avoid disconnection
- Pregnant woman fills potholes on Obuasi road
- Drivers in Kumasi speed on weekends – Research reveals
- Implement existing laws to protect consumer – CUTS urges uegulators
- Ayorkor Botchwey cuts sod for construction of Foreign Ministry annex
- NAB names Lora Dennis as 2023 Digital Leadership Award honoree
- Bad Bunny sued for $40m by ex-girlfriend
- Go to school, don’t wait to get everything on your prospectus – Education Minister to SHS freshers
- ‘Western Togoland’: 5 secessionists handed 5 years in jail each
- Trading of government bonds falls by 21.09% to ¢119.05m
- Ecobank Ghana named Best Trade Finance Provider by Global Finance Magazine
- Court revokes bail for estate developer, two others
- DDEP: Financial institutions regulators should protect customers, not government – Dan Seddoh
- Huawei’s FinTech 2.0 to support Ghana’s Mobile Money, deepen financial inclusion
- Fella Makafui reacts after Twitter user accuses her of ‘sleeping’ with Medikal’s ex-manager
- Profile of Anthony Akoto Osei
- Falling interest rates to boost private sector growth – Alhassan Andani