The Ghana Football Association (GFA) has finally made official the return of Milovan Rajevac as head coach of the Black Stars for a second time.
The position became vacant after the dismissal of CK Akonnor, following a consistent run of poor performances and results.
The press conference to announce Milo’s return took place at the GFA Secretariat on Friday afternoon.
Tonight, The Probe hosts the Spokesperson for the Ghana Football Association, Henry Twum as he provides answers to questions that have surfaced since the Serbians’s return.
- Medical Doctor gets emotional on Joy FM over debt exchange
- Black Stars’ Christian Atsu reportedly missing after earthquake in Turkey
- Haruna Iddrisu accepts changes in Minority leadership
- Muntaka accepts Minority leadership reshuffle after meeting with Mahama
- ‘God, please’ – Asamoah Gyan prays for Christian Atsu, other celebs join
- Let’s continue to pray for Christian Atsu – Mahama to Ghanaians
- Cedi continues recent gain against dollar; $1 now ¢10.40
- It is sad BoG unlawfully printed $3.3bn for government – IEA Director of Research
- Over 1000 dead as huge quake toppled buildings in Turkey and Syria while people slept
- Yul Edochie’s first wife threatens to sue actress over photoshopped image with Judy Austin
- Turkey quake: Heavy rain hampers rescue efforts
- Digital pound likely this decade, Treasury says
- DDEP: Government needs to reform fiscal structure – Senyo Hosi
- College head found dead with husband and daughter
- DDEP: We’ll continue to converge there until we’re exempted – Dr. Anane Antwi
- 40 Ejuraman students injured in dining structure collapse
- Grammys 2023: Viola Davis becomes an EGOT
- Grammys 2023: Kim Petras and Sam Smith break record and other takeaways
- NPP Jaman South’s aggrieved members are the proponents of “skirt and blouse” – Constituency executives
- Asante Akim Central NPP calls for fresh polling station elections
- We’ve amicably resolved impasse over change in Minority Leadership – NDC Council of Elders
- Full text: Finance Minister’s speech on DDEP deadline eve
- Accra-Tema Motorway no longer fits definition of motorway – NRSA
- SMEs without certification could lose out on ACFTA benefits – Trade Ministry warns
- Playback: PM Express discuss DDEP and government’s trust deficit