The Tema Community Police have reportedly taken into custody Godpapa The Greatest and Empress Lupita, a couple whose videos gained significant attention on social media platforms recently. The couple’s viral content showcased concerning behavior on the TikTok platform.
Among the actions captured in the videos, Godpapa The Greatest, previously identified as a pastor, and his wife were observed engaging in activities such as smoking, which raised eyebrows within the online community.
During an interview with YouTuber Kofi TV, the couple shockingly admitted to the killing of one of their two children, claiming that the child was possessed by an evil spirit.
Empress Lupita, the children’s mother, stated that her husband foresaw a future where their son, named El Shaa, would become a demonic entity capable of spawning further demons and potentially causing harm to Ghana and the world. In order to protect the nation, they believed it was necessary to sacrifice him.
In a subsequent interview with Kofi TV, the surviving child, an 8-year-old who managed to escape from his parents, confirmed that his brother, El Shaa, was indeed murdered by his mother and father. The young boy revealed that his parents had poisoned El Waa through ‘gari soakings’, and when the intended outcome failed to occur, they buried him alive.
Additionally, the boy made several allegations of mistreatment against his parents.
According to the young survivor, his parents would occasionally defecate in a bucket and later blend it to prepare soup for them to consume along with banku, a local dish.
In light of the disturbing revelations made by the child and the incriminating content captured in the viral videos, the Tema Community Two police have reportedly apprehended the couple. It is reported that the authorities will involve them in their ongoing investigations regarding this tragic incident.
- Peter Nanfuri’s name will be written in gold in Ghana’s history – Akufo-Addo eulogizes former IGP
- Social media reacts to Bawumia’s ‘One student, One laptop’ announcement
- NPP group in Ashanti angry with Napo over his ‘anti-party’ comments
- Playback: Akufo-Addo addressed Ghanaians on Covid-19, IMF
- ‘This too has passed’ – Akufo-Addo on Covid-19 pandemic
- Stop insulting citizens if you want to be president again – Nana Akomea tells Mahama
- IMF bailout won’t immediately end Ghana’s difficulties – Akufo-Addo
- Independent Power Producers reject government bid to restructure $1.58bn debt
- Don’t join NPP if you don’t believe in ‘Development in freedom’ motto – Pianim
- Independent Power Producers threaten to cut power supply by June 30
- Until we receive our monies; we won’t cook – school feeding caterers
- Chelsea announce two-year appointment of Mauricio Pochettino as new head coach
- Strike still in force amid talks with government – JUSAG insists
- I either stay objective on Sarkodie issues or go silent – Kobby Kyei
- NPP flagbearership race: Supporters pick form for Dr Afriyie Akoto
- Yamoah Cadman wraps up 2023 NCAA-II outdoor season as All-American, other Ghanaians impress
- UBA Ghana shares its rich culture on Africa Day
- Ghana records 1,462 Covid-19 related deaths in three years
- Ken Addy worried live musical instruments will fade out
- Barca legends Alba, Busquets bid emotional farewell to Camp Nou
- Supreme Court dismisses land ownership claim by Teshie family
- Edem Agbana commends Adentan and Ring-Road Central Rotaract clubs for their donation to Tadzewu M/A Basic School
- Ashanti Region Super Zonals: OKESS and St. Louis triumph as T.I Ahmadiyya lose top spots
- Fitch Solutions maintains 2.9% growth rate forecast for Ghana 2023
- Let’s unite to remove E-levy, Covid-19 levy – Ablakwa urges MPs